Windows 10: My Conputer Can't Connect To My Wifi

Discus and support My Conputer Can't Connect To My Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried everything I could think of; Restarting the computer, Reseting the Wifi, and Retyping the password! I can't detect problems with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MightyJKF, Apr 16, 2021.

1. MightyJKF Win User

My Conputer Can't Connect To My Wifi

I have tried everything I could think of; Restarting the computer, Reseting the Wifi, and Retyping the password! I can't detect problems with my outdated driver scanner cause it needs Wifi too!

:)

MightyJKF, Apr 16, 2021
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Apr 16, 2021
  3. brannell Win User
    Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Apr 16, 2021
  4. simrick Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

1. My Conputer Can't Connect To My Wifi - Similar Threads - Conputer Can't Connect

2. Can't connect my PC to WiFi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my PC to WiFi: I tried troubleshooting and i got these two result can someone help me please wifi is working great on my phones and on my second PC.Troubleshooting result : windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary dns server security or firewall settings might be...
  3. Someone hacked my conputer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked my conputer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-conputer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  4. My laptop can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can't connect to WiFi: Hi, My laptop no longer connects to Wifi. When it rarely connects, it doesn't last long and the signal is always very low, from all networks. I can connect the same networks on other portable devices. Currently, I can only access the Internet through a cable connected...
  5. My laptop can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop can't connect to WiFi: Hi, My laptop no longer connects to Wifi. When it rarely connects, it doesn't last long and the signal is always very low, from all networks. I can connect the same networks on other portable devices. Currently, I can only access the Internet through a cable connected...
  6. My laptop can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I can't connect to my wifi

I can't connect to my wifi: My wifi is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update and i am not able to connect with wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-wifi/25113526-3175-412c-8aa9-6f2ffbb2f23e
  8. I can't connect to my wifi

I can't connect to my wifi: My wifi is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update and not able to connect with wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-wifi/f5229dcb-e841-4628-af35-c5fa41c46f36
  9. can't connect to wifi with my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't connect to wifi with my desktop: Good evening,\ I am having trouble connecting to WIFI with my computer. It will only sometimes connect to my phones hot spot, but doesn't see the router for our home network. It gave me the error of Install a driver for you network adapter. Please help Tony ***...
  10. Can't connect to my college wifi

Can't connect to my college wifi: Hello, I'm having trouble connecting to my college WiFi. Every time I try to sign in the wifi I get the message 'Cant connect to this network' even though my credentials to sign in is correct. I was connected to this network before, so I went to my manage known networks to...