Windows 10: My Context Menu stayed Classic??

Discus and support My Context Menu stayed Classic?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I'm having a problem: didn't change Windows with cmd or regedit, but my Context Menu stayed classic: As you can see in picture, lines choosed is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lizardinWindows10, Dec 31, 2020.

1. My Context Menu stayed Classic??

Hi. I'm having a problem: didn't change Windows with cmd or regedit, but my Context Menu stayed classic:

As you can see in picture, lines choosed is all blue; noy gray. Why is so, different??

And i downloaded registries to fix this problem: nothing changes.

My Context Menu stayed Classic?? c8d76340-6b94-4d78-91e9-e85bc522cbb1?upload=true.png

:)

lizardinWindows10, Dec 31, 2020

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown My Context Menu stayed Classic?? :(

ArmoredCavalry, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Necrofire Win User
    CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

My Context Menu stayed Classic?? ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

My Context Menu stayed Classic?? ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile My Context Menu stayed Classic?? :)

Necrofire, Dec 31, 2020
  4. My Context Menu stayed Classic??

How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

My Context Menu stayed Classic??

1. My Context Menu stayed Classic?? - Similar Threads - Context Menu stayed

2. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  3. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  4. How to restore the classic File Explorer context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the classic File Explorer context menu in Windows 11: Microsoft changed File Explorer in its new Windows 11 operating system significantly. The default file manager displays just a few icons at the top, instead of the tabbed interface that it uses in Windows 10. Another big difference becomes apparent when you right-click in...
  5. How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Personalizing our Desktop as per our wish is what we people love the most. Since the release of Windows 10, all the personalizing menu has […] This article How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  7. context menue

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  8. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  9. Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 Personalization includes your account's System Icons. In Windows 10, the personalization settings are all moving to the Settings app....
  10. Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Win+X Classic Menu to context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management, configuration, and...