Windows 10: My controller doesnt connect to my PC

Discus and support My controller doesnt connect to my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my controller: Logitech Dual Action,doesnt even pop in device manager it only showed we are setting up your logitech dual action gamepad i clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimTim065, Jul 2, 2020.

1. TimTim065 Win User

My controller doesnt connect to my PC

So, my controller: Logitech Dual Action,doesnt even pop in device manager it only showed we are setting up your logitech dual action gamepad i clicked it and it wasnt in there can you guys help?

:)

TimTim065, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

My controller doesnt connect to my PC 4015881_en_2.png

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Jul 2, 2020
  4. dj_nk205 Win User

my n95 8gb will not connect to my pc

my computer is not recognizing my brand new phone when i plug it up via usb. i know it isnt connected because it doesnt charge the phone and it also the pc doesnt recognize a portable device..any suggestions?

dj_nk205, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. My controller doesnt connect to my PC - Similar Threads - controller doesnt connect

2. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...
  3. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...
  4. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc doesnt detect my controller

My pc doesnt detect my controller: Whenever i plug my controller into my pc, it lights yellow and nothing happens. I have tried every tutorial that i could find. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-detect-my-controller/e0262b7a-c11c-400b-b5c4-a6183eabae59
  6. My pc doesnt detect my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesnt detect my controller: Whenever i plug my controller into my pc, it lights yellow and nothing happens. I have tried every tutorial that i could find. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-detect-my-controller/e0262b7a-c11c-400b-b5c4-a6183eabae59
  7. My pc doesnt detect my controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My controller doesnt work on pc

My controller doesnt work on pc: I have an Xwave controller and when I connect it to my pc its not even appearing in Device Manager. I tried to update the drivers but they were up to date. The controller is totally new, its not damaged and wires are okay....
  9. My pc doesnt recognise me connecting my controller and doesnt appear on devices. So what...

My pc doesnt recognise me connecting my controller and doesnt appear on devices. So what...: Recently my pc had a fresh start were i had to reinstall windows again. I would insert my dualshock 4 controller via usb cable and it wouldnt show up on my screen the notification that windows sends when setting up a device and neither did it show up on the devices connected....
  10. my ps4 controller doesnt work with my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my ps4 controller doesnt work with my pc: I want to play fifa 20 with my ps4 controller on my pc, but it doesnt work. i googled what to do and i installed ds4windows. the problem is that, when i open ds4windows it doest detect my controller. i plugged it in via usb. can anyone help me? thanks in advance submitted by...