Windows 10: My controller doesnt work on pc

Discus and support My controller doesnt work on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Xwave controller and when I connect it to my pc its not even appearing in Device Manager. I tried to update the drivers but they were up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lucine12, Apr 2, 2021.

1. lucine12 Win User

My controller doesnt work on pc

I have an Xwave controller and when I connect it to my pc its not even appearing in Device Manager. I tried to update the drivers but they were up to date. The controller is totally new, its not damaged and wires are okay.

:)

lucine12, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 2, 2021
  3. How to get speed step to work?

Vista doesnt matter...what mobo is this?

Two bits to say up front. Speed step is controlled by C1E and EIST features in the bios.

Second bit, if he is overclocking, some mobo's will not allow Speed step to work while clocking!

sneekypeet, Apr 2, 2021
  4. My controller doesnt work on pc

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

My controller doesnt work on pc

1. My controller doesnt work on pc - Similar Threads - controller doesnt

2. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  3. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  4. wireless controller doesnt work in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless controller doesnt work in windows: Hi, so, as the title says, i've bought two wireless controllers and for some reason they dont work at all on windows.it just shows as "bluetooth hid device" on device manager, with a yellow "!" on the image. It also connects and then immediatly turns it off and shows "Driver...
  5. wireless controller doesnt work in windows

wireless controller doesnt work in windows: Hi, so, as the title says, i've bought two wireless controllers and for some reason they dont work at all on windows.it just shows as "bluetooth hid device" on device manager, with a yellow "!" on the image. It also connects and then immediatly turns it off and shows "Driver...
  6. wireless controller doesnt work in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox One Controller doesnt work with Win10 via USB and the windows keeps replaying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller doesnt work with Win10 via USB and the windows keeps replaying...: I just bought an Xbox One Controller and i cant do nothing with it.. I tried every possible solution that are findable on the internet and non of the are working...So its connected to my PC via USB cable becouse i dont have wireless adapter and bluetooth. So its appears on...
  8. Xbox One Controller doesnt work with Win10 via USB and the windows keeps replaying...

Xbox One Controller doesnt work with Win10 via USB and the windows keeps replaying...: I just bought an Xbox One Controller and i cant do nothing with it.. I tried every possible solution that are findable on the internet and non of the are working...So its connected to my PC via USB cable becouse i dont have wireless adapter and bluetooth. So its appears on...
  9. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...
  10. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...