Windows 10: My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

Discus and support My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Because of this, I can't play with my friends, pls help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChristopherGrace1, Apr 20, 2019.

1. My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

Because of this, I can't play with my friends, pls help.

:)

ChristopherGrace1, Apr 20, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

1. My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store. - Similar Threads - copy Minecraft isn't

2. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.: I have a SteelSeries Arctis 3 and it can be used with PC as well. I plug my headset through the jack and I can hear everything as well but when I try to see my headset connected to my pc it is not recognized even though I can hear everything and this is a problem because when...
  3. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.: I have a SteelSeries Arctis 3 and it can be used with PC as well. I plug my headset through the jack and I can hear everything as well but when I try to see my headset connected to my pc it is not recognized even though I can hear everything and this is a problem because when...
  4. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows: I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my previous laptop and it is recognized on there. I was able to redownload Minecraft for Windows but only the free trial as...
  6. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows: I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my previous laptop and it is recognized on there. I was able to redownload Minecraft for Windows but only the free trial as...
  7. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer

Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer: I recently upgraded my custom PC and I wanted bluetooth. I decided to get an ASUS wi-fi card that came with bluetooth PCE-AC55BT Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless Adapter. I installed it into the PCI-E slot and plugged everything in and I'm able to receive a wi-fi signal, however the...
  9. I forgot to make a copy of my minecraft saves, and then deleted minecraft due to not being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot to make a copy of my minecraft saves, and then deleted minecraft due to not being...: I forgot to make a copy of my minecraft saves, and then deleted minecraft due to not being able to leave beta. 10 minutes before ------------------------------- I was having an issue with minecraft for windows 10 BETA, and how none of the title options were visible. i...
  10. After updating to Windows 1909, headset's mic isn't being recognized.

After updating to Windows 1909, headset's mic isn't being recognized.: Hello. I have Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH-317-52) which not so long ago recieved major windows update from 1803 to 1909 (previous to 1903 wasn't available). The laptop has one 4-pin audio mini-jack input, and my headset (Senheiser Game One) always was connected to pc...