Windows 10: My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

Discus and support My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Because of this, I can't play with my friends, pls help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChristopherGrace1, Apr 20, 2019.

1. My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

Because of this, I can't play with my friends, pls help.

:)

ChristopherGrace1, Apr 20, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

1. My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store. - Similar Threads - copy Minecraft isn't

2. Windows Store not recognizing my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not recognizing my device: Hello, so I bought Minecraft today during its anniversary sale. Even though I have followed the instructions to sign in my microsoft account onto my laptop, and does appear to be connected to my account in the 'Manage my account' page, whenever I try to download MC in the...
  3. Gamepad Not Being Recognized By Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad Not Being Recognized By Windows 10: A couple of months ago I had troubles with a game recognizing my PS4 Controller. In order to sort this out, I uninstalled the Gamepad device from my control panel and restarted my PC hoping that the device would be re-installed and my problems solved. Instead, this resulted...
  4. Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.: Hi, I have recently purchased minecraft for my laptop but can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I go into my launcher and hit "Play", it opens up minecraft 1.13.2 and stays on the white mojang screen. I waited for a few minutes and got bored and clicked the screen, to...
  5. Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added minecoins to the...
  6. MInecraft for Windows 10 isn't installing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft for Windows 10 isn't installing?: So I had Minecraft Java Edition back before Windows 10 was avaiable, and later, I had redeemed the free Minecraft Windows 10 version I was given when it came out. It worked fine then, but eventually, I uninstalled it, so I went back to the Microsoft Store to get it back....
  7. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"
  8. Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network: My other devices can no longer recognize my windows 10 computer through my home network, how do I fix this ??? I am already sharing my printer and files through the adapter options. Network discovery is also checked under sharing options. My computer is connected...
  9. Headset mic isn't recognized on Windows 10

Headset mic isn't recognized on Windows 10: The audio works fine, and it was working great until about a week ago when it mysteriously stopped recognizing my mic at all, which i noticed because it would no longer let me voice chat in a favorite game of mine. Ive since then made the laptop recognize my mic, but it still...
  10. Headphones not being recognized - Windows 10

Headphones not being recognized - Windows 10: I recently reset Windows and ever since my headphones have not been recognized. I have tried the following: - Restarting my PC - Updating drivers - Troubleshooting - Unplugging and plugging in the headphones - Manually installing drivers None of these have worked. Any...