Windows 10: My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys....

Discus and support My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to turn on core isolation, but an incompatible driver ctaud2k.sys didn't let me to turn it on. I have Windows 11. I tried everything, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin de Mello Mércio, Apr 6, 2022.

1. My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys....

I wanted to turn on core isolation, but an incompatible driver ctaud2k.sys didn't let me to turn it on. I have Windows 11. I tried everything, but it doesn't working. Help me, please!

:)

Martin de Mello Mércio, Apr 6, 2022

2. Unable to turn on core isolation

Every time I try to turn on core isolation it says my pc has an incompatible driver named xhunter1.sys. How can I fix this problem or update the driver to turn on memory integrity ???

AbhinavKakati, Apr 6, 2022
  3. WilliamDz Win User
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

BrUSBSib.sys - Brother MFC Serial USB Driver (likely one of your printer drivers) -

https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support/dri...

ssudcdf.sys - SAMSUNG Android ADB Interface Driver (I assume your android phone although the other page shows a different description) -

https://developer.samsung.com/mobile/android-us...

igdkmd64.sys - Intel graphics driver (for you computer display) -
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/...

All these drivers are prior to Core isolation feature availability, which did not come out until 2018 so you will need post 2018 drivers.

WilliamDz, Apr 6, 2022
  4. My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys....

Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

Lenovo Legion Y740, Intel core i7 9750H, Windows 10, v2004 (Build 9041.264)

I tried to enable the Core Isolation -> Memory Integrity feature in Windows Defender today, but it failed. It showed this under "Incompatible drivers" -

wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    Driver date: 11/29/2017
    Driver version: 1.2.0.0

Published name: oem16.inf

My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys.... 8309f694-7083-40da-9623-e0705d850965?upload=true.jpg

I do have a Western Digital EasyStore portable drive. But device manager is not showing any driver update for it. I also ran an update check via Lenovo Vantage and Windows Update. Neither showed any pending update.

I also went to the WD support website but that doesn't have any driver at all. I had a chat with WD support rep and they have no idea what this driver is.

How do I resolve this?

BikramAgarwal, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys....

1. My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys.... - Similar Threads - Core isolation can't

2. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  3. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  4. Core Isolation - Memory Integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation - Memory Integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please note that i am providing a solution to the Core Isolation turned...
  5. Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...

Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...: I got this message and I dont known how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-cant-be-activated-because-of/a04c5c52-df5d-4d21-8ea7-f7dad6cafa05
  6. Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...

Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...: I got this message and I dont known how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-cant-be-activated-because-of/be42433c-8b3b-476e-a613-955d8e4b6d42
  7. Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...: I got this message and I dont known how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-cant-be-activated-because-of/a04c5c52-df5d-4d21-8ea7-f7dad6cafa05
  8. Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called AlcGener.sys How...: I got this message and I dont known how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-cant-be-activated-because-of/be42433c-8b3b-476e-a613-955d8e4b6d42
  9. My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ctaud2k.sys....: I wanted to turn on core isolation, but an incompatible driver ctaud2k.sys didn't let me to turn it on. I have Windows 11. I tried everything, but it doesn't working. Help me, please!...
  10. Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys. How...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core isolation can't be activated because of incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys. How...: So, after upgrading to Windows 11 I wanted to turn on core isolation, but an incompatible driver didn't let me to turn it on. I tried to go remove it manually but even I gave it admin permission it still didn't let me uninstall it. Can you please help me on that? I looked...