Windows 10: My Cortana is Enabled Hey Cortana But I can't find an ICON anywhere, even in apps?

Discus and support My Cortana is Enabled Hey Cortana But I can't find an ICON anywhere, even in apps? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello: I am unable to find the Cortana icon anywhere, even in applications. I can say "Hey Cortana" and it brings it up, but why no icon? Thanks,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RichLocus, Dec 19, 2019.

1. RichLocus Win User

My Cortana is Enabled Hey Cortana But I can't find an ICON anywhere, even in apps?

Hello:

I am unable to find the Cortana icon anywhere, even in applications. I can say "Hey Cortana" and it brings it up, but why no icon?

Thanks,

Rich Locus

:)

RichLocus, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

How to enable Hey Cortana on Android

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

By default, Hey Cortana feature is turned off unless you activate it. Kindly follow the steps below to enable the feature.

• Launch the Cortana app on your Android device.
    • Click on the Menu.
    • Click on Hey Cortana.
    • Toggle the switch to position On for
      From the Cortana app

The Hey Cortana feature will not work when the phone is in standby mode, however you can follow the steps mentioned in the article below to enable Cortana on lock screen.

Getting started with Cortana

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Hey Cortana

It can be opened by touch the search button or home screen tile or from app list. The real problem is every time I have to touch the microphone icon to speak to Cortana.

Where is my 'Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" ' setting ?

SonyJoshua, Dec 19, 2019
  4. My Cortana is Enabled Hey Cortana But I can't find an ICON anywhere, even in apps?

Hey Cortana

It can be opened by touch the search button or home screen tile or from app list. The real problem is every time I have to touch the microphone icon to speak to Cortana.

Where is my 'Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" ' setting ?

SonyJoshua, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

My Cortana is Enabled Hey Cortana But I can't find an ICON anywhere, even in apps?

1. My Cortana is Enabled Hey Cortana But I can't find an ICON anywhere, even in apps? - Similar Threads - Cortana Enabled Hey

2. Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana: Two days ago, I had Hey Cortana. It was set up and running fine. Cortana appeared in Settings and all was well. Yesterday, I had the old version back and had to sign back in. Cortana had disappeared from Settings and the "Hey Cortana" option was gone. Cortana is now...
  3. Hey Cortana??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey Cortana??: So this is a serious bug which I am experiencing from the past few weeks..... I cant type in Cortana search bar/ windows settings search bar....... this getting serious as I am having trouble finding my files and apps....... any help regarding this would be appreciated :-)...
  4. Enable Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Enable Hey Cortana: Dear Community I just purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Updated as below. I am based in India where Cortana is supposed to work. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 Installed on: 22nd Oct, 2020 OS build: 19042.572 I am unable to get "Hey Cortana"...
  5. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: Hi guys. I can not change the setting for Let cortana respond to "hey cortana" It is off at the moment. I can find the setting to change it but it is not lit up and i can not click on it. I have attached a picture. Please help. Thanks [IMG]...
  6. Hey, Cortana!

in Cortana
    Hey, Cortana!: Apparently I can´t find nowhere the settings for the command Hey, Cortana! Did they disabled the feature? Windows 10 home -ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/ed5cc79b-5cb3-4ae3-90e6-bfbc87aa32a7"
  7. Cortana not respon to hey cortana

in Cortana
    Cortana not respon to hey cortana: My cortana not respond to Hey Cortana. I need to press windows+c key or the icon to activate it to start talking. Cortana still respond to hey cortana last week. [ATTACH]...
  8. Cortana the toggle button to enable Hey Cortana will not stay in the On position

in Cortana
    Cortana the toggle button to enable Hey Cortana will not stay in the On position: Cortana the toggle button to enable Hey Cortana will not stay in the On position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-the-toggle-button-to-enable-hey-cortana/bd343f74-cb1f-4da3-b7bc-eafd6c7621c2"
  9. Can't enable "Hey Cortana"

in Cortana
    Can't enable "Hey Cortana": Hello, I want to enable "Hey Cortana". When I go to the setting and click 1. Check Microphone - It opens up the Cortana search window [IMG] 2. I try to turn on the Hey Cortana - toggle, it toggles back to off. 3. I tried to Troubleshoot the microphone and it didn't...
  10. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: I have a Lumia 650 mobile. How can I get hey Cortana installed, I have Cortana but I want the 'upgraded version'. Any ideas? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/5e3f71c9-490c-48c4-b72b-7477f09acd77"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i have cortana installed