Windows 10: my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help

Discus and support my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cant use cortana since i did my windows 10 update it wont respone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by james huertas, Apr 13, 2020.

1. my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help

i cant use cortana since i did my windows 10 update it wont respone

:)

james huertas, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Apr 13, 2020
  4. my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help

Cortana is not working fine

Hi,

For better understanding the issue let us know few details,

• Have you created any system restore point?

• Are you facing same issue on other user account?

As initial troubleshooting I request you to try below steps,

I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Run the Troubleshooter.

And also I suggest you to refer the below link and check.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help

1. my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help - Similar Threads - cortana working since

2. Help, windows does not show me any words since the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, windows does not show me any words since the last update: [ATTACH] Sorry for my bad English beforehand, it will be noted that it is not my strong suit and that I am forced to use Google translate. The problem is that since the last time I updated windows it does not show me any words, names of applications, nor does it show me...
  3. laptop not working since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not working since last update: Hi, My HP probook is now inoperable since it restarted after an update. Previous to that it kept crashing & I was getting different stop codes including KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED & MEMORY MANAGEMENT. After a series of crashes it said needs a restart. Ever since that...
  4. cortana wont open since last windows update

in Cortana
    cortana wont open since last windows update: since last update cortana does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-open-since-last-windows-update/e6bcdf4f-6ff0-4644-b013-4b153a57eb4c
  5. No hyperlinks work since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No hyperlinks work since last Windows update: Hi, since the most recent Windows Update 10-11 June 2020 I have not been able to open any link on my computer. This includes: - opening any folder in file explorer - following any link in Chrome or Internet Explorer - any 'sign in' link on the internet. At times, I...
  6. cortana not working after last update

in Cortana
    cortana not working after last update: Help I'm new at this. Cortana was working fine until last update feb. 17. Now I can't get anything except Cortana asking permission to get familiar with the way I talk. When I hit the "sure" button I get "I'm sorry something went wrong. Try again in a little bit. Same thing...
  7. Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates: Split from this thread. Same problem. I have a new-ish Dell Inspiron 5493 with Win 10 Home. Microsoft just updated the OS this evening and now my Bluetooth mouse is gone. So I go to Bluetooth settings and where there's normally a slider switch icon to turn Bluetooth...
  8. Onedrive not working since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not working since last update: Since these updates were installed, onedrive in File Explorer has stopped working. Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Net - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully installed on 07-Dec-19 Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Bluetooth - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully...
  9. Cortana not working since windows update

in Cortana
    Cortana not working since windows update: Hi since running the windows big update this year, cortana refuses to work. she worked prior to the update. I'm in the insider programme and am on 18970.rs. Cortana has no options on the settings screen and I cant seem to find a way to get any. i'm running a hp spectre...
  10. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortano not working since update

2. cortana not working in windows 10