Windows 10: MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN

Discus and support MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; dude, i've been searching for like 3 hours+ because kids just randomly inputting keys on my comp now my text looks like this. I already had to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by whyjustwhy72, Feb 19, 2019.

1. MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN

dude, i've been searching for like 3 hours+ because kids just randomly inputting keys on my comp now my text looks like this. I already had to go through figuring out how to get out of high contrast mode MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN 9de2a8d9-9ba8-4eae-8490-695f6df13278?upload=true.jpg it doesn't even let me type without it being a green to white test.

:)

whyjustwhy72, Feb 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 text is green

• I just installed Windows 10 and the default text is green. How do I change this?

sam_________, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Feb 19, 2019
  4. MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN

Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN

1. MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN - Similar Threads - CORTANA TEXT TEAL

2. Green Text and High Contrast.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green Text and High Contrast.: I accidentally turned on the high Contrast Setting which then I turned off afterward. A few minutes later as I was moving data from (C:) to (D:) I saw this green text pop up is there any ways to revert it to black? Image: https://imgur.com/fdA1qe6 https://imgur.com/7glH6kg...
  3. Use Cortana in text fields?

in Cortana
    Use Cortana in text fields?: Hello to the group, I am used to speak text into input fields on my iPad and Android phone, e.g. on WhatsApp. This works very well by now ;-). In Word 365 on Windows 10, speech recognition is now also available. Question: How can I activate speech recognition (microphone...
  4. Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.: Hello everyone, My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that I notice the text color becomes green in the windows search bar like below [ATTACH] And whatever I type there would become invisible but it could bring up the indexed item. I have checked the high...
  5. Dark green screen no error code/text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dark green screen no error code/text: So yesterday, whilst playing a game on steam my screen suddenly turned to green. Windows repair didnt fix it, couldn't reset my pc. So, i had to fresh install windows and it worked for a few hours until it did it again. I dont know why its a brand new pc and would appreciate...
  6. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...
  7. cortana text is not working after upgrade

in Cortana
    cortana text is not working after upgrade: After October 2018 upgrade typing text (to contact) no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-text-is-not-working-after-upgrade/98f4bad2-abe8-4a2c-bb24-957232655a1d"
  8. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...
  9. Texts from Cortana do not arrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texts from Cortana do not arrive: Cortana says she will send text messages from my Tablet using my Lumia phone, but so far none have arrived. Any advice? 34325
  10. start menu has green text /filter on

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu has green text /filter on: Hello, Can any one help me please, it appears some how with out knowing I have a colour filter on that makes start menu text /icons in green, how do I revert back to normal?? I am Win 10 Home 64 bit picture attached Thanks Charlie 90676

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CORTANA TEXT is in green

2. cartona text x=changed to green