Windows 10: My cp is not recognising installed battery

Discus and support My cp is not recognising installed battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good day everyone here. My pc does no longer recognise an installed battery. I replaced the battery a month ago. Is a new battery but l don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 28, 2019.

1. My cp is not recognising installed battery

Good day everyone here. My pc does no longer recognise an installed battery.

I replaced the battery a month ago. Is a new battery but l don't know why the system is no longer detecting it. Right now l cannot use the system unless it is plugged directly into A/C wall socket. Is this an issue of DRIVER or what?

Please help me.

Thank you.

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 28, 2019

2. Motorola CPS divide by zero exception windows 10

• Were there any changes that happened prior to the issue?
    Only Windows Updates and deinstalling CPS version 15 and installing version 15.5.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Reinstalling Motorola CPS, trying older versions, deleting microsoft c++ redistributable before installation of CPS to make sure the installer installs it properly (looks ok), changing regional settings to english (now i have english system and polish keyboard
    layout), verifying that the software have proper ntfs permission to its folder (looks completely fine), compared this with the other windows 10 that CPS works just fine.

• Have you installed the latest update on your PC?
    Yes, i have updates installed every day from semi-annual channel.

Any ideas for troubleshooting will be much appreciated.

Mateuszszsz, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Mar 28, 2019
  4. My cp is not recognising installed battery

N95 Case CP-69

CP-191 is the correct case for the N95 and CP-235 is the correct case for the N958GB.

The CP-69 is listed as compatible but is not the solely dedicated holder.

http://europe.nokia.com/A4399632

confiture---01, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

My cp is not recognising installed battery

1. My cp is not recognising installed battery - Similar Threads - recognising installed battery

2. SSD not recognised by windows 11 64bit install but recognised by a windows installation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD not recognised by windows 11 64bit install but recognised by a windows installation...: I think I have tried everything , even replaced the ssd from my other laptop, the drivers I installed while the installation was running , from a dos cmd, but still not recognised ,the ssd checks out ok even with the bios , where am I going wrong...
  3. I want to pair my cp with my Galexy phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to pair my cp with my Galexy phone.: I want to pair my cp with my Galaxy phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-pair-my-cp-with-my-galexy-phone/eae7be94-110f-423e-afda-66f600216029
  4. I want to pair my cp with my Galexy phone.

I want to pair my cp with my Galexy phone.: I want to pair my cp with my Galaxy phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-pair-my-cp-with-my-galexy-phone/eae7be94-110f-423e-afda-66f600216029
  5. Canon CP-100 Printer installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon CP-100 Printer installation: Hi, my main photo printer has broken and I am trying to install a Canon CP-100 printer from about 2005 as a stop gap measure. I have found a printer driver on line for Windows 98 CP-100 is no longer supported by Canon. I can remember last using this printer with a laptop...
  6. Windows store installing nVidia CP for AMD card

Windows store installing nVidia CP for AMD card: Hello. Today Windows 10 v20H2 19042.746 has installed nVidia CP via Windows Store. I have a Radeon RX550 card. *Cool 172636
  7. Dell Inspiron not recognising a Dell battery

Dell Inspiron not recognising a Dell battery: Why has my Dell Inspiron suddenly decided to regard my adapter as 'unknown', when it has been working well for years? The laptop works fine on mains electricity, apart from not charging either of my two interchangeable batteries....
  8. installing windows 10 from old CP to my new CP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 from old CP to my new CP: Can you instruct me on how to download windows 10 from my old computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-from-old-cp-to-my-new-cp/3e4f1582-3dab-4c10-b737-354795c78396
  9. Battery recognised but not charging

Battery recognised but not charging: I had a problem with my battery in my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10 where it wasn't even being recognised. I replaced the battery and it now appears in the bottom right corner where it should be, with a display saying 'connected, not charging'. When I looked in the BIOS it...
  10. Updates are messing up my cp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates are messing up my cp: It start with the KB4343909 (OS Build 17124.228) that went out in August 14th. I notice when I would watch a video or live stream, they began to lag badly. Several times I gotten help with microsoft support but they literally did nothing. For the past weeks I just been...