Windows 10: My CPU appears on supported list, but windows health claims it is not supported

Discus and support My CPU appears on supported list, but windows health claims it is not supported in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Windows version: 21H1CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHzThose seem to be OK according to Microsoft's list of supported CPUs, still, the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MHA75, Nov 21, 2021.

1. MHA75 Win User

My CPU appears on supported list, but windows health claims it is not supported

Hi,Windows version: 21H1CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHzThose seem to be OK according to Microsoft's list of supported CPUs, still, the windows health app says my CPU is not supported. The rest is all OK.Any solutions?

:)

MHA75, Nov 21, 2021

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Caring1 Win User
    ASUS Motherboard CPU Support

I've been eyeing one of those off for my Asrock Z77 and it's on the supported list for that board. They may have released the supported CPU list prior to that CPU being made available.

Caring1, Nov 21, 2021
  4. jph1589 Win User

is there a list of supported motherboards??

COnfised

You asked for a list of supported motherboards? The number you supplied "D102GGC2" and that is a motherboard.

Intel socket 775 is a CPU socket type.

If what you were really looking for was a list of supported CPUs for the D102GGC2 motherboard, here it is.

http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/gc2/gc2_proc.htm

jph1589, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

1. My CPU appears on supported list, but windows health claims it is not supported - Similar Threads - CPU appears supported

2. My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...: My CPU is the Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz, which appears on the list as shown below.All other requirements have been met. I run Windows 10 21H2.Does anyone know what's wrong?...
  3. My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...: My CPU is the Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz, which appears on the list as shown below.All other requirements have been met. I run Windows 10 21H2.Does anyone know what's wrong?...
  4. My CPU appears on supported list, but windows health claims it is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU appears on supported list, but windows health claims it is not supported: Hi,Windows version: 21H1CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHzThose seem to be OK according to Microsoft's list of supported CPUs, still, the windows health app says my CPU is not supported. The rest is all OK.Any solutions?...
  5. Health Check says CPU NOT supported, however MS list shows my Ryzen 5, 1600 as supported ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Health Check says CPU NOT supported, however MS list shows my Ryzen 5, 1600 as supported ?: The Health Check says CPU NOT supported, however MS list shows my Ryzen 5, 1600 is supported ?Is MS going to update the Health Checker ? All other specs are well exceeded on my machine....
  6. Health Check says CPU NOT supported, however MS list shows my Ryzen 5, 1600 as supported ?

Health Check says CPU NOT supported, however MS list shows my Ryzen 5, 1600 as supported ?: The Health Check says CPU NOT supported, however MS list shows my Ryzen 5, 1600 is supported ?Is MS going to update the Health Checker ? All other specs are well exceeded on my machine....
  7. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  8. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  9. AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported: My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed isn't supported for Windows 11. The rest of the requirements were fulfilledI have submitted a feedback on the feedback hub on...
  10. AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported: My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed isn't supported for Windows 11. The rest of the requirements were fulfilledI have submitted a feedback on the feedback hub on...