Windows 10: My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??

Discus and support My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just saw the message came up when i tried to upgrade to Win11 and this..Why....?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by christophersun888836, Jan 16, 2022.

1. My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??

just saw the message came up when i tried to upgrade to Win11 and this..Why....?

:)

christophersun888836, Jan 16, 2022
  2. sgage Win User

Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

In the run up to the release of Win11, this question was asked many, many times. It has nothing to do with CPU raw performance, really. It has to do with newer CPU's having features that enable MS to implement what they say are security enhancing measures. This is along with TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot. Win11 will run, and perhaps run well, on earlier generations processors, but they won't be able to accomodate MS's new security model as it is rolled out in future months/years, at least not without a potentially serious performance hit. So you can run Win11 if you want, but MS will not support it. So far, at least, non-compliant machines have been getting updates, but MS reserves the right to cut that off at any time.

As I have a non-compliant CPU (i5 7400 @3.5 GHz), this is one reason why I have abandoned Win11. IAC Win10 is supported until October 2025. The other reason I have abandoned Win11 is that there are UI elements that I dislike. Win10 is fine for me, and runs beautifully on this machine. I am glad it will be supported until 2025. We will review the situation at that time...

sgage, Jan 16, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11?? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 16, 2022
  4. My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??

System requirement doesn't meet base CPU speed but meets turbo

So I have a laptop with CPU Intel Core i7-6500U. The specs say that its speed is 2.5GHz and extendable upto 3.1GHz.

A game's minimum requirement is CPU 2 Duo 2.9GHz.
    I tried to run the game but it didn't. Is it because of the CPU speed doesn't meet the requirement at base speed..??

Also, the game showed itself in the processes tab.

Can we manually increase CPU speed..?

LoneRanger17, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??

1. My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11?? - Similar Threads - CPU does meet

2. Amazon AppStore claims my CPU does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon AppStore claims my CPU does not meet hardware requirements: I have tried this on two different Windows 11 systems. One of them has an Intel i7-9750H CPU, and the other has an Intel i7-8550U CPU.Microsoft Store does not allow me to install Amazon AppStore, claiming the processor does not meet the minimum requirements.However, the...
  3. Amazon AppStore claims my CPU does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon AppStore claims my CPU does not meet hardware requirements: I have tried this on two different Windows 11 systems. One of them has an Intel i7-9750H CPU, and the other has an Intel i7-8550U CPU.Microsoft Store does not allow me to install Amazon AppStore, claiming the processor does not meet the minimum requirements.However, the...
  4. My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??

My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??: just saw the message came up when i tried to upgrade to Win11 and this..Why....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-does-not-meet-the-necessary-requirement-for/0224f2ca-b298-40c6-931f-0793158176c7
  5. Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does: My Windows update tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Win11, but when I run the health check app it tells me that it does. How do I upgrade to Win11?...
  6. Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does

Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does: My Windows update tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Win11, but when I run the health check app it tells me that it does. How do I upgrade to Win11?...
  7. Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11: I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?...
  9. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11: I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?...
  10. Computer does not meet requirment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer does not meet requirment: Hi, The article in Zoom does not tell me what I need to do to upgrade my Windows 10 so that I can use a green screen for virtual backgrounds. How can I use the virtual backgrounds in Zoom? According to my settings, my Windows 10 meet the requirements Shuga...