Windows 10: My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11

Discus and support My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Mr John Dev,Thank you for your quick answer, if you visit this link and scroll down you can find i5-7200U which is part of list approved CPU from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KIMDALMAR, Nov 15, 2021.

1. KIMDALMAR Win User

My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11

Dear Mr John Dev,Thank you for your quick answer, if you visit this link and scroll down you can find i5-7200U which is part of list approved CPU from Microsoft. This is why I am wondering, because my CPU is part of this list.Intel®Core™i5-7200UOnce again thanks for your answer.Mr KIMDALMARhttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-10-20h2-supported-intel-processors

:)

KIMDALMAR, Nov 15, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 15, 2021
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Nov 15, 2021
  4. My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11

APU/CPU/GPU List

because no other list shows all cpus listed on 1 single page all showing an equal amount of stats to compare, its faster, more neat, its simple, i already know of alot of people who know of the websites you linked to.. and yet they still like my lists too... whos the troll here? im just dedicated

T4C Fantasy, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11

1. My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11 - Similar Threads - CPU part approved

2. Hi all, will the Intel i7 3820QM CPU ever be added on the approved list for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi all, will the Intel i7 3820QM CPU ever be added on the approved list for Windows 11?: My machine is still running great and it is so sorry to discard it for this reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-all-will-the-intel-i7-3820qm-cpu-ever-be-added/43e8f778-da68-446a-9988-c8b9442f7919
  3. My processor is on the approved list but is flagged as an obstacle to the Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor is on the approved list but is flagged as an obstacle to the Windows 11...: I'm running Windows 10 21H2 on an I5-6400 2.7GHz 4 Core processor. The processor is on the approved list, but Windows PC Health Check and Windows Update report the processor does not meet the upgrade requirements? Any advice? Thanks!Could the issue be that I'm running the...
  4. My processor is on the approved list but is flagged as an obstacle to the Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My processor is on the approved list but is flagged as an obstacle to the Windows 11...: I'm running Windows 10 21H2 on an I5-6400 2.7GHz 4 Core processor. The processor is on the approved list, but Windows PC Health Check and Windows Update report the processor does not meet the upgrade requirements? Any advice? Thanks!Could the issue be that I'm running the...
  5. unable to up date to window 11. my CPU is listed in approved list of CPU .IntelR CoreTM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to up date to window 11. my CPU is listed in approved list of CPU .IntelR CoreTM...: I have IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz processsor, but unable to update to window 11 and it shows that it is not supported for upgrade. it is there in supported list of CPU . please help....
  6. unable to up date to window 11. my CPU is listed in approved list of CPU .IntelR CoreTM...

unable to up date to window 11. my CPU is listed in approved list of CPU .IntelR CoreTM...: I have IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz processsor, but unable to update to window 11 and it shows that it is not supported for upgrade. it is there in supported list of CPU . please help....
  7. Windows 11 Approved processor list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Approved processor list: HiI was just wondering if anyone knows what the rules are for being on the 'Approved List' of processors to download Windows 11 via Windows Update.According to Microsoft, the minimum requirements are:- 1 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 2 cores - being on approved list of CPUsMy laptop easily...
  8. Windows 11 Approved processor list

Windows 11 Approved processor list: HiI was just wondering if anyone knows what the rules are for being on the 'Approved List' of processors to download Windows 11 via Windows Update.According to Microsoft, the minimum requirements are:- 1 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 2 cores - being on approved list of CPUsMy laptop easily...
  9. My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11: Dear Mr John Dev,Thank you for your quick answer, if you visit this link and scroll down you can find i5-7200U which is part of list approved CPU from Microsoft. This is why I am wondering, because my CPU is part of this list.Intel®Core™i5-7200UOnce again thanks for your...
  10. My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My CPU is part of approved list but still is not allowing to upgarade windows 11: Dear Mr John Dev,Thank you for your quick answer, if you visit this link and scroll down you can find i5-7200U which is part of list approved CPU from Microsoft. This is why I am wondering, because my CPU is part of this list.Intel®Core™i5-7200UOnce again thanks for your...