Windows 10: My cpu tower is stuck on orange and I can’t turn the computer back on

Discus and support My cpu tower is stuck on orange and I can’t turn the computer back on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to get out of this submitted by /u/robloxxdddd [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/robloxxdddd, Dec 27, 2019.

1. My cpu tower is stuck on orange and I can’t turn the computer back on

/u/robloxxdddd, Dec 27, 2019
  2. AlaHeza Win User

Where can I find an powerful CPU for an PC Tower?

I am thinking about building an PC Tower to run Ark Survival Evolved.

Which means, I will need an CPU for Windows to run smoothly.

Any Suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AlaHeza, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Ramzi M Win User

My cpu tower is stuck on orange and I can’t turn the computer back on

Tower's and All-in-one computer's

Hi ,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

I'm Ramzi, an Independent advisor, here to help you.

It depend always on the configuration ! If it have a CPU i7 - 8400 and Nvidia GTX 1080 TITAN and 16 GB of RAM then yes it will turn any games you want !

There is no difference between Tower and AIO computers as they have a gaming configuration build!

But, the problem is, constructor doesn't make AIO Gaming because Gamers love to change their configuration and it's is hard to do on AIO computers.

Ramzi M, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

My cpu tower is stuck on orange and I can’t turn the computer back on

1. My cpu tower is stuck on orange and I can’t turn the computer back on - Similar Threads - cpu tower stuck

2. How to transfer a CPU to a PC tower

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer a CPU to a PC tower: I'm trying to figure this out for the future https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-cpu-to-a-pc-tower/c2806afd-7f3f-415e-b904-cf1718af88cc
  3. How to transfer a CPU to a PC tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer a CPU to a PC tower: I'm trying to figure this out for the future https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-cpu-to-a-pc-tower/c2806afd-7f3f-415e-b904-cf1718af88cc
  4. How to transfer a CPU to a PC tower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t get back into my laptop!

I can’t get back into my laptop!: I can’t get back into my laptop, each time I open it It takes me to the “choose an Option” page.This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no...
  6. Stuck on Recovery and can’t continue because my internet turned off and I can’t turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Recovery and can’t continue because my internet turned off and I can’t turn it...: I wanted to Restart my pc like brand new so I did the restart options and everything. While it was loading to restart my internet turned off so it now says “Recovery””it looks like windows did not load correctly -if you’d like to restart and try again choose “restart my PC”...
  7. Stuck on Recovery and can’t continue because my internet turned off and I can’t turn it...

Stuck on Recovery and can’t continue because my internet turned off and I can’t turn it...: I wanted to Restart my pc like brand new so I did the restart options and everything. While it was loading to restart my internet turned off so it now says “Recovery””it looks like windows did not load correctly -if you’d like to restart and try again choose “restart my PC”...
  8. Wifi turned off can’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi turned off can’t turn back on: I left my computer on overnight to update a game, I woke up to check the update and it says wifi 2 is turned off. I went into the settings to try and turn it back on and it didn’t work. My wifi adapter is a tp-link wireless USB adapter. I have tried to uninstall the driver...
  9. Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't turn on: Hi, my HP Pavilion G6 laptop cannot connect to the internet. The orange light is stuck on and I can't switch it to blue, indicating the wifi is turned on. I've tried a bunch of recommendations from previous threads and nothing works. When I did Windows Network Diagnostics...
  10. my computer will not power off unless i turn it off on the tower

my computer will not power off unless i turn it off on the tower: my computer will not power of I have to use the on off button on the tower its running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-power-off-unless-i-turn-it/af12ef84-7857-4d35-93ba-0440eaa83476