Windows 10: My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

Discus and support My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANKIT CHAKRABORTY, Feb 12, 2024.

1. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do?

:)

ANKIT CHAKRABORTY, Feb 12, 2024
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows format disk message

Hello Marcos,

There may be several reasons why you are being prompted to have your pen drive formatted every time you plug it in to your PC. This prompt, however, may not be disabled. To isolate what's causing this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did this issue start?
    • Were there any hardware/software changes on your PC prior to this happening?
    • Was your pen drive improperly pulled out from the USB port?
    • Have you tried plugging your pen drive to a different USB port or a different computer?

In the meantime we suggest you to check if your pen drive appears under
    Disk Management
    without any error. To check, follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Disk Management.
    • Check and see if your pen drive shows on the list.

We will be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Bree Win User
    formatting pen drive with diskpart

In both your screenshots Diskpart says the usb pen drive is 64MB, not 8GB. This suggests the usb has developed a fault.

You could try opening Device Manager and unistalling the usb device for this pen drive. When it detects new hardware and reinstalls the device it may work. I suspect not though, its more likely that this usb pen drive has failed.

4. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

pen drive

my pen drive cruzer blade is not open in my pc. And it notify that it is install but i can't see thier icon in my pc.

Aryan Bisht, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

1. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest - Similar Threads - cruzzer blade pen

2. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest: I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cruzzer-blade-pen-drive-is-not-showing-in-this/f3d755dd-75ac-46ab-afc7-a6fdd2d9b557
  3. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest: I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cruzzer-blade-pen-drive-is-not-showing-in-this/f3d755dd-75ac-46ab-afc7-a6fdd2d9b557
  4. My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.: I have a 32 gigabyte pen drive, i once used it with Linux but i formatted it to NTFS and it worked for a while. Then suddenly, no matter what i do i can not format the pen drive and change it's file system because it always goes to RAW. CHKDSK cannot open the drive and other...
  5. My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.: I have a 32 gigabyte pen drive, i once used it with Linux but i formatted it to NTFS and it worked for a while. Then suddenly, no matter what i do i can not format the pen drive and change it's file system because it always goes to RAW. CHKDSK cannot open the drive and other...
  6. Why is my external hard drive not showing in pc? (Can’t format it)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my external hard drive not showing in pc? (Can’t format it): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kimpossiblen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jesw5t/why_is_my_external_hard_drive_not_showing_in_pc/
  7. suggestions please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    suggestions please: Every time I try to sync my email I get error code 0x800400c8. if I try to reset my computer it tells me there was a "problem" and no changes made. hp support assistant won't update or run any troubleshooting. it gives me a non specific error message. there's no problem with...
  8. formatting pen drive with diskpart

formatting pen drive with diskpart: I have a 8 GB usb and due to some problem as discussed here I am trying to format my USB disk which is 8 GB in size. When I insert the USB following message pops up [img] so I decided to format the usb as per a tutorial here when I execute command create partition primary...
  9. Re-Formatting Problems; Help and suggestions Please (W10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-Formatting Problems; Help and suggestions Please (W10): Hello, I found a WD external 1 TB HD on my shelf that I forgot about. Would like to use again. My Mac won't recognize it, so I imagine it was initially formatted for Windows (but am not 100% sure). That's fine, as i have both a Mac and a W10 pc. So, I guess i would like to...
  10. how to format my pen drive

how to format my pen drive: No free space, mbr partition, raw file system. what to do?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-my-pen-drive/e47f7092-0171-48ea-9f77-270a9c03fa99