Windows 10: my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...

Discus and support my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home or windows 11 Pro. How to know ?Is it windows 11 or windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BhaskyY, Feb 5, 2023.

1. BhaskyY Win User

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home or windows 11 Pro. How to know ?Is it windows 11 or windows 11 pro ?

:)

BhaskyY, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Darksaber Win User

Microsoft readying update for Windows Mobile

All eyes are on upcoming Windows Vista, so it is easy to overlook other updates from Microsoft. They are working on an update of Windows Mobile, making it look more like Vista. It is still based on the Windows CE 5.x base, is called "Crossbow" for now and should be out in early 2007. The first Windows CE 6 based OS will currently carries the codename "Photon" and will be released in 2008. Microsoft also mentioned a one year cycle for new mobile OS versions from now on.

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home... wm5_crossbow_screenshot_thm.png

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home... crossbow2_thm.png

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home... crossbow3_thm.png

Source: MS Mobile News

Darksaber, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Feb 5, 2023
  4. my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home... windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...

1. my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home... - Similar Threads - current pro says

2. Windows 11 home to windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home to windows 11 pro: If I buy WINDOWS 11 pro from G2A and I use that key to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro is that possible? Because G2A said U can buy windows key from them and it can't be used to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro. So I was just wondering if that was...
  3. Windows 11 home to windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 home to windows 11 pro: If I buy WINDOWS 11 pro from G2A and I use that key to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro is that possible? Because G2A said U can buy windows key from them and it can't be used to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro. So I was just wondering if that was...
  4. my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...: my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home or windows 11 Pro. How to know ?Is it windows 11 or windows 11 pro ?...
  5. my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...

my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home...: my current windows 10 pro OS says to update to windows 11. Not sure if its windows 11 home or windows 11 Pro. How to know ?Is it windows 11 or windows 11 pro ?...
  6. My computer reports its OS is Windows 11 Home, but I know for a fact that it is Windows 10....

My computer reports its OS is Windows 11 Home, but I know for a fact that it is Windows 10....: My new PC laptop computer reports Control Pane/ System and Security/ System that its OS is Windows 11 Home, but I know for a fact that it is Windows 10. How can this be? Is there a 3rd party diagnostic tool that will detect and verity which OS a computer is running? The only...
  7. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro: I just installed Windows 11 Home in my new PC, and I haven't yet activated it. I understand that if I buy Windows 11 pro product key directly from Microsoft store, I can upgrade from Home to Pro. The reason I do not buy product key directly from MS Store because I find better...
  8. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro: I just installed Windows 11 Home in my new PC, and I haven't yet activated it. I understand that if I buy Windows 11 pro product key directly from Microsoft store, I can upgrade from Home to Pro. The reason I do not buy product key directly from MS Store because I find better...
  9. Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro: I am an administrator for a company who has an employee on Windows 11 home, we want to swap him to Windows 11 Pro but are struggling to arrange this. The employee is currently on an Office 365 licence. Any help would be appreciated!...
  10. Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro

Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro: I am an administrator for a company who has an employee on Windows 11 home, we want to swap him to Windows 11 Pro but are struggling to arrange this. The employee is currently on an Office 365 licence. Any help would be appreciated!...