Windows 10: My curser disappears after bootup

Discus and support My curser disappears after bootup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows10 installed on a laptop. My curser disappears after bootup. How do I reset curser?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaPaBeaRJ, Apr 13, 2020.

1. PaPaBeaRJ Win User

My curser disappears after bootup

I have Windows10 installed on a laptop. My curser disappears after bootup. How do I reset curser?

:)

PaPaBeaRJ, Apr 13, 2020

2. Age of Empires Disappearing curser.

The game loads and seems to work ok,all but the curser. It disappears when you start to play. I can locate the invisible curser by using the ctrl tab, But playing the game that way is impossible. Have you got a fix for this for windows 10 ?

ericbates3, Apr 13, 2020
  3. my curser disappered from my screen

my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back

DanielDeMarco, Apr 13, 2020
  4. My curser disappears after bootup

Launched windows 10 and my curser disappeared ?

How can I get my curser back? It disappeared when I installed windows 10 (laptop). My curser disappears after bootup :(

DawnMcAlister, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

My curser disappears after bootup

1. My curser disappears after bootup - Similar Threads - curser disappears bootup

2. Curser/ Touchpad disappears after loging in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curser/ Touchpad disappears after loging in: My curser disappears as soon as I login as, meaning the touchpad also doesn't work. It works completely fine on the login screen but as soon as I login in, it disappears from my laptop and doesn't show up at all. Please help...
  3. Curser/ Touchpad disappears after loging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curser/ Touchpad disappears after loging in: My curser disappears as soon as I login as, meaning the touchpad also doesn't work. It works completely fine on the login screen but as soon as I login in, it disappears from my laptop and doesn't show up at all. Please help...
  4. Curser/ Touchpad disappears after loging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System tray icons display on bootup but disappear after an app is opened

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray icons display on bootup but disappear after an app is opened: This issue didn't begin until recently so I am assuming it was due to a recent Windows update. I have Windows 10 Home version, 10.0.19043 Build 19043. When I bootup or restart all the icons show up in the system tray . However when I open an app e.g. Outlook the icons...
  6. curser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    curser: curser jumps erractically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser/af8c1322-d81a-4eeb-af52-32fe4594585d
  7. Curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curser: Hello So when I initiate a new email message my curser is the normal size when I type in the email address and the subject BUT when I move down to the body of the message where I should be typing my message the curser all of a sudden turns large which then results in large...
  8. Age of Empires Disappearing curser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Disappearing curser.: The game loads and seems to work ok,all but the curser. It disappears when you start to play. I can locate the invisible curser by using the ctrl tab, But playing the game that way is impossible. Have you got a fix for this for windows 10 ?...
  9. Curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curser: In the last update, my curse now disappears. I hate your updates... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser/0e8974b5-9466-44f7-94f6-5a84d6ecf73b
  10. black screen with curser after logon

in Windows 10 Customization
    black screen with curser after logon: How do you fix this problem. After bootup, logon screen comes up. After entering password, screen loads blank or black with curser only. Tried shell reset to explorer.exe. What else can I try?...