Windows 10: my cursor disappears frequently

Discus and support my cursor disappears frequently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cursor disappears after coming out of sleep mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DwightTanguay, Dec 30, 2018.

1. my cursor disappears frequently

cursor disappears after coming out of sleep mode

:)

DwightTanguay, Dec 30, 2018
  2. SANDYUL Win User

DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Dec 30, 2018
  3. stop disappearing cursor

Cursor disappear frequently

shobhabhide, Dec 30, 2018
  4. my cursor disappears frequently

Disappearing cursor

Searched MS support for advise on how to deal with disappearing cursor problem. Suggestions fell into two categories, 1) useless for my purposes or 2) so technical it was beyond my understanding. In any event, one suggestion on how to correct the problem
    was a system reset, which I performed. Now there are entire folders and files that I have either lost or can't access.

WilliamTaylor3, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

my cursor disappears frequently

1. my cursor disappears frequently - Similar Threads - cursor disappears frequently

2. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor has disappeared??: Hi my name is Emma and I have an ASUS Vivobook 15. Just today I have noticed that my laptop’s cursor has disappeared when I’m using my homescreen, but is apparent on my Lock Screen. I’ve already done some research, and I’ve tried restarting/shutting down the laptop, but...
  3. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cursor has disappeared??: Hi my name is Emma and I have an ASUS Vivobook 15. Just today I have noticed that my laptop’s cursor has disappeared when I’m using my homescreen, but is apparent on my Lock Screen. I’ve already done some research, and I’ve tried restarting/shutting down the laptop, but...
  4. my touchpad cursor disappeared

my touchpad cursor disappeared: pls help my cursor suddenly disappeared!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-cursor-disappeared/8ee90a65-fe97-4c66-8ff4-c358714cced1
  5. My cursor disappeared

My cursor disappeared: Hi. Out of the blue, my cursor disappeared and it has not yet returned. I have tried fn+f9 and to restart the computer. How do I fix this? I have an asus and windows 10....
  6. My cursor disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor disappeared.: I can no longer see my cursor. I have a touch pad and touch screen. Both are working but I can't find my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared/f41a5e43-993f-4597-967c-656f9f249f87
  7. My cursor keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor keeps disappearing: My cursor keeps disappearing, hitting Ctrl shows a circle where it should be but it doesn't show or work. I have to do a cold reboot to get it back, sometimes twice....
  8. My cursor keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor keeps disappearing: So I use a custom cursor on my laptop but every time I use my touchscreen it disappears. I'm able to use it but I just can't see it. The only way I know how to fix it is to go back to my mouse settings and change it back to the custom. I've been looking up how to fix the...
  9. My Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Disappears: I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes. I found mouse settings, although I use a touch pad on my dell laptop. There are no places that shows update. this is...
  10. My cursor keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My cursor keeps disappearing: It's more complicated than that. I have a laptop with an external monitor, the laptop goes into Extended Project once in a while on its own and I'll "loose" my cursor over there. I also have an Ubuntu computer that I have set up using a program called Synergy that allows me...