Windows 10: my cursor disappears when switching between open apps

Discus and support my cursor disappears when switching between open apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I have multiple pages on the desktop open one disappears when switching between the open apps. How do I fix this in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterOlsen2, Apr 1, 2019.

1. my cursor disappears when switching between open apps

When I have multiple pages on the desktop open one disappears when switching between the open apps.

How do I fix this in windows 10

:)

PeterOlsen2, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. my cursor disappears when switching between open apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  3. SANDYUL Win User
    DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Apr 1, 2019
  4. pls2337 Win User

my cursor disappears when switching between open apps

Disappearing Apps

My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions?

pls2337, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

my cursor disappears when switching between open apps

1. my cursor disappears when switching between open apps - Similar Threads - cursor disappears switching

2. Switching between apps automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between apps automatically: I have a new ASUS laptop and when I open something like File Explorer and then select one of the files, frequently from the open file, I pop back to the File Explorer list. How do I stop this?...
  3. Switching between apps automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching between apps automatically: I have a new ASUS laptop and when I open something like File Explorer and then select one of the files, frequently from the open file, I pop back to the File Explorer list. How do I stop this?...
  4. Instantly Switch Between Last Opened App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Instantly Switch Between Last Opened App: Hey guys, I hope everyone is keeping well! Does anyone know if there is a way to instantly switch and open the last opened app? any hacks included, regedit ect E.g: there's 12 apps open. Using either a shortcut or touchpad gesture, instantly switch between app A & C, C & A...
  5. UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows: I noticed that for some time I have that weird invisible window or something named USB device signal handler. I can't find it in processes what starts to worry me, that I got some **** or some USB problem I'm not aware of. I did notice any change since this thing appears is...
  6. Cursor disappears when browsing

Cursor disappears when browsing: How to make visual the cursor when browsing?- now it fades into the backfround https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-when-browsing/a44c991d-fbb7-4471-b6df-a8e0575a0b91
  7. Cursor disappears when opening applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor disappears when opening applications: When opening new applications the cursor disappears on the application screen but is visible on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-when-opening-applications/61ec8cab-0b23-4700-a0cf-b4078c9081a5
  8. My cursor disappeared.

My cursor disappeared.: I can no longer see my cursor. I have a touch pad and touch screen. Both are working but I can't find my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared/f41a5e43-993f-4597-967c-656f9f249f87
  9. My Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Disappears: I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes. I found mouse settings, although I use a touch pad on my dell laptop. There are no places that shows update. this is...
  10. Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10: How to: Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10 How to Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new feature called Task view. Task view is a virtual desktop manager that allows you to quickly switch between all of your open apps on multiple...