Windows 10: My Cursor Disappears

Discus and support My Cursor Disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kathleen Quinlan, Sep 16, 2018.

1. My Cursor Disappears

I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes. I found mouse settings, although I use a touch pad on my dell laptop. There are no places that shows update. this is frustrating. Trying to troubleshoot does not work. It cannot find the issue. Keeps finding Intel Virtual camera issues, which I do not use. This just started it seems after a windows update. I need to fix it. I have windows 10

Thanks for any help

:)

Kathleen Quinlan, Sep 16, 2018

2. Disappearing cursor

Searched MS support for advise on how to deal with disappearing cursor problem. Suggestions fell into two categories, 1) useless for my purposes or 2) so technical it was beyond my understanding. In any event, one suggestion on how to correct the problem
    was a system reset, which I performed. Now there are entire folders and files that I have either lost or can't access.

WilliamTaylor3, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Cursor in Win10 sometimes disappears or totally locks up

Hi Burt,

The cursor movements on your Windows 10 laptop is directly controlled either by the laptop's built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop. Device drivers that need updating could be one possible reason as to why the cursor disappears or
    stops responding. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when the cursor disappears or stops responding?
    • Does the issue only occur when using a specific application or does it occur randomly?
    • Are you using the laptops' built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 did you use to upgrade your laptop?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 16, 2018
  4. BobandJan Win User

My Cursor Disappears

Cursor mysteriously disappears

I use an HP laptop with touchscreen with Windows 10 and using Chrome as my browser to work better with Norton! For some unknown reason, the cursor has started to disappear forcing me to use the touchscreen in most cases! I seem to be able to get my cursor
    back after a reboot and it works properly until after it is taken out of sleep/hibernation mode! When starting up, once again, my cursor disappears until I do yet another reboot! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

BobandJan, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

My Cursor Disappears

1. My Cursor Disappears - Similar Threads - Cursor Disappears

2. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  3. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  4. Latest Windows 10 update disabled my touchpad and made screen cursor arrow disappear

Latest Windows 10 update disabled my touchpad and made screen cursor arrow disappear: Today 11 Jan 2018 my Windows 10 system made an update. I restarted my laptop and discovered that the touch-pad had been disabled as well as the arrow cursor on the screen had disappeared. After looking online I accessed the touch-pad driver via Device Manager. I...
  5. Cursor disappears in windows 10. I'm not using a mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor disappears in windows 10. I'm not using a mouse: There seems to be no pattern to my disappearing cursor. I have a touch screen surface pro and use the cursor without a mouse. At times the cursor disappears from the screen but I can still use the touch screen. The only way to get the cursor back is to turn the computer on...
  6. my cursor disappears frequently

my cursor disappears frequently: cursor disappears after coming out of sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappears-frequently/40730d10-00e5-4285-9cad-72db9210b0d2
  7. My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?

My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?: Need solution to issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-has-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-to-show/c5174e14-6f91-4f01-aa85-8bdc3af01f2e
  8. computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared: my mouse cursor disappeared and i use the touchpad. after it appeared i couldnt move it or right click where shows a small window. so....it started acting weird like the right tab window where has notifications started appearing without clicking anything. then the left side...
  9. cursor disappeared in windows 10

cursor disappeared in windows 10: cursor has disappeared in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappeared-in-windows-10/342eb3df-c60f-44c1-b038-f14bf5c15e19
  10. Mouse cursor disappearing

Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mouse has disappeared toshiba satellite