Windows 10: My cursor dissapeared on windows 10

Discus and support My cursor dissapeared on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cursor dissapeared on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sl1951, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Sl1951 Win User

My cursor dissapeared on windows 10

:)

Sl1951, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Mouse Disconnects, Cursor Dissapears

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

What is the make and model number of the system?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with mouse. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Hardware troubleshooter
    Method 2:

I suggest you to update all the drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device manger
    • Select Mouse and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Update
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Please reply us back if you need any assistance further.

Anup Karkal, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. My cursor dissapeared on windows 10 - Similar Threads - cursor dissapeared

2. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  3. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  4. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bumped-some-buttons-on-my-windows-10-lenovo-and/2cf8490c-be55-4bae-91ea-1acef303479d
  5. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bumped-some-buttons-on-my-windows-10-lenovo-and/2cf8490c-be55-4bae-91ea-1acef303479d
  6. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  8. Cursor Has Dissapeared

Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  9. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cursor dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor dissapeared: My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with my keyboard trying to uninstall the mouse drivers and reinstall them but it still doesn’t work. In device manager under mice...