Windows 10: My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc

Discus and support My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ll try to make short. Got sold open box laptop. Works great. Updated to Windows 11 it needs a recovery key. Don’t have that so I tried to wipe the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JacobPearcey, Nov 27, 2021.

1. My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc

I’ll try to make short. Got sold open box laptop. Works great. Updated to Windows 11 it needs a recovery key. Don’t have that so I tried to wipe the computer that wouldn’t work there was an error. Did some thing with disabling and enabling the boot menu that didn’t work and then I installed windows on a flash drive to do the option install from external device. Anyway when I do get to that point the computer reboots an windows set up comes up and the options are cancel ,next and choose and your language keyboard and region but nothing can be clicked the cursor is gone it’s almost like it

:)

JacobPearcey, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    My cursor don’t show  an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 27, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 27, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc

1. My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc - Similar Threads - cursor don’t show

2. Microsoft store app don’t show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store app don’t show: When I search up Microsoft store dosent not appear but when i search it it has it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-dont-show/a3459abc-8490-41ee-9567-40e1d4b1576d
  3. Microsoft store app don’t show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store app don’t show: When I search up Microsoft store dosent not appear but when i search it it has it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-dont-show/a3459abc-8490-41ee-9567-40e1d4b1576d
  4. My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor don’t show an buttons don’t work at windows 11 setup.I can only hit esc: I’ll try to make short. Got sold open box laptop. Works great. Updated to Windows 11 it needs a recovery key. Don’t have that so I tried to wipe the computer that wouldn’t work there was an error. Did some thing with disabling and enabling the boot menu that didn’t work and...
  5. I don’t have a PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t have a PIN: My computer has updated and is asking for a PIN. I don’t have one. When I click I forgot my PIN nothing happens. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-pin/3255b8b1-e721-41dd-b1c3-fa3f7a6b6ce3
  6. I don’t think that’s good...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t think that’s good...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/underdawg955 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0skza/i_dont_think_thats_good/
  7. I don’t want a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t want a pin: I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a windows hello pin”. I really dont want one and just want a password. Is there anyway to fix this? I dont want to use third party...
  8. I don’t want Windows updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don’t want Windows updates!: I am really tired of any updates and problems I get with them. I want to stop them. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-updates/99cd2028-249e-48f5-ac92-8f90acbb0405
  9. USB ports don’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB ports don’t work: After the last update to version 1803 my USB ports get inactivated. I have a mouse plugged in the USB port. Help me, please. I cannot work without a mouse....
  10. Keyboard and mouse don’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work: i was installing a steam game then got the vlue screen of error info and restart then when i boot up i get the lock screen woth the time and my keyboard and mouse light up but wont operate...num lock wont light up even when pressed and another keyboard plugged in usb 3 and 2...