Windows 10: my cursor flickers

Discus and support my cursor flickers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my cursor flickers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-flickers/bb66c691-591e-47e1-8794-7240dc02af29 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LintonPark, Jun 12, 2021.

1. my cursor flickers

my cursor flickers

:)

LintonPark, Jun 12, 2021

2. Cursor is flickering

Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and
    Ctrl+v buttons but if I press only Ctrl, it stops flickering for a while. I suppose this issue appeared after the update.

My system is Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB running Windows 10.

Lindsay Walker2, Jun 12, 2021
  3. F.LuffY Win User
    Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently
    using a Lenovo ideapad 310-15IKB with specs:

• Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz
    • 6 GB ram
    • Nvidia Geforce 920m

I already tried updating and uninstalling mouse and keyboard drivers. I did a complete reset of my laptop uninstalling all the apps and reinstalling windows 10. I noticed though that when I hit ctrl it will stop the flickering for a while but won't completely
    resolve the issue.

***Modified title from: Flickering cursor while extremely slowing down laptop and unable to use ctrl+v and ctrl+c***

F.LuffY, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Smiffs49 Win User

my cursor flickers

flickering cursor after upgrade to win 10

I also have similar issue after downloading update today.

Cursor is invisible unless it is in motion, then it flickers.

Also have another curser permanently in top left corner.

None of the suggestions here have worked.

Cheers.

Smiffs49, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

my cursor flickers

1. my cursor flickers - Similar Threads - cursor flickers

2. Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor: I've had an issue for a long time in roblox that anytime a roblox game uses a cursor that isn't the default cursor my screen will flicker black. I use the webversion and have tried both windowed and full screen, I have already changed surtain settings like display settings,...
  3. Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor: I've had an issue for a long time in roblox that anytime a roblox game uses a cursor that isn't the default cursor my screen will flicker black. I use the webversion and have tried both windowed and full screen, I have already changed surtain settings like display settings,...
  4. Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder: This has been happening for at least a month and a half now, in which renaming files or folders while the cursor is on file explorer or the desktop causes it to flicker and sometimes straight-up vanish until I move the mouse. While it's not too annoying, I can only find one...
  5. Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder: This has been happening for at least a month and a half now, in which renaming files or folders while the cursor is on file explorer or the desktop causes it to flicker and sometimes straight-up vanish until I move the mouse. While it's not too annoying, I can only find one...
  6. Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder

7. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  8. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  9. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10 Action Centers/Task Bar Cursor flickering Issues

Windows 10 Action Centers/Task Bar Cursor flickering Issues: Hi. every time I open a quick action on action center, or a menu on task bar. The cursor will keep flickering and then the item becomes unclickable. Please see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGuiGlLLckI feel this is not a mouse issue because I can actually use...