Windows 10: My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Discus and support My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. JaydenNg1 Win User

My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? ​

My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet 02bb51ae-88d6-4eee-bf6c-6c93b2bf7b9f?upload=true.png

:)

JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 flashing blue loading cursor

Hi Andrew,

Wrong mouse configuration settings may be the possible reason why you see a blue flashing cursor. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting and perform a malware scan?
    • Have you tried checking your mouse properties?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow these steps to modify your Mouse Properties.

• Type Mouse & touchpad settings in the search bar beside Windows Start at the left side corner of your screen.
    • Click Additional mouse options.
    • Select the Pointers tab.
    • Choose Normal Select and Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Mouse cursor loading wheel flashing and deselecting

Hi. I followed the steps on the link, and it worked...kinda. Everything was fine until the reboot AFTER going back to the normal setup. My flashing cursor is still there. I followed the steps TWICE, and still not fixed. What else can I do?

KrissieDawn, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Carsomyr Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD, Windbg unable to load symbols

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130
    WIN-A82HE7DTDIP-Fri_06_05_2015_172808_86.zip attached
    PC Specs are in profile My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet :p

So I have windbg, I followed the how to install guide (Using both the win8.1 and win10 SDK, both give the same errors, suggested fixes i tried failed on both) and regardless of what I do I have these errors throughout the console window:

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
    ***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.

I tried !sym noisy/.reload which just brought up a whole bunch of HTTP errors and DLLs not found, and .symfix brought up this:

DBGHELP: Symbol Search Path: srv*c:\symcache*Symbol information
    DBGHELP: Symbol Search Path: cache*;SRV*Symbol information
    DBGHELP: Symbol Search Path: cache*;SRV*Symbol information

So I guess what I'm looking for is both a way to get windbg functioning properly and also an answer to what is causing my watchdog violation. I have been running Windows 10 for a while, had 1 watchdog BSOD on a previous Build and now 1 again on this one. No it isn't super frequent but it does bother me!

Carsomyr, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet - Similar Threads - Cursor Frequently Flash

2. My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-blinks-the-load-symbol-image/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  3. My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet

My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-loads-still-no-awnser-yet/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  4. Still not yet solved...

Still not yet solved...: Help...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-not-yet-solved/710c8ce4-9caf-49b0-b190-254b30823346
  5. Issue loading symbols?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue loading symbols?: Hi Guys! Small question, i am trying to help a friend out with some BSOD he is having ( im pretty noob at this). When i ever i load is dumpfile into windb i get the following line [img] *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Does...
  6. my cursor disappears frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my cursor disappears frequently: cursor disappears after coming out of sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappears-frequently/40730d10-00e5-4285-9cad-72db9210b0d2
  7. My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...

My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...: Edit: tried to do what someone recommended in a previous post on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried: I pressed F8 to get this startup...
  8. No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?

No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?: I help out over at /r/techsupport and this guy with a fresh install of W10 is having bluescreens. Problem is that I get WRONG_SYMBOLS no matter what when checking out his dump files. I tried .symfix .reload and it downloads something, but when following up with a new analyze...
  9. Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle: Alright, I was in the course of fixing another issue i had (BSOD/attempted switch from DPC and i inteded to find the driver/program causing the issue) when suddenly i had one BSOD in the middle of my work followed another right when the desktop loaded again. I'm now sitting...
  10. Loading Icon Flashing next to Cursor (ASUS)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading Icon Flashing next to Cursor (ASUS): Hi there, The flashing loading icon next to the cursor seems to be a common occurrence for those using Windows 10. If you're experiencing the same issue, updating the ATK package may solve the problem on your ASUS device. You can download it from the ASUS Support website....