Windows 10: My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Discus and support My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. JaydenNg1 Win User

My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? ​

My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet 02bb51ae-88d6-4eee-bf6c-6c93b2bf7b9f?upload=true.png

:)

JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 flashing blue loading cursor

Hi Andrew,

Wrong mouse configuration settings may be the possible reason why you see a blue flashing cursor. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting and perform a malware scan?
    • Have you tried checking your mouse properties?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow these steps to modify your Mouse Properties.

• Type Mouse & touchpad settings in the search bar beside Windows Start at the left side corner of your screen.
    • Click Additional mouse options.
    • Select the Pointers tab.
    • Choose Normal Select and Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Mouse cursor loading wheel flashing and deselecting

Hi. I followed the steps on the link, and it worked...kinda. Everything was fine until the reboot AFTER going back to the normal setup. My flashing cursor is still there. I followed the steps TWICE, and still not fixed. What else can I do?

KrissieDawn, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Carsomyr Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD, Windbg unable to load symbols

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130
    WIN-A82HE7DTDIP-Fri_06_05_2015_172808_86.zip attached
    PC Specs are in profile My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet :p

So I have windbg, I followed the how to install guide (Using both the win8.1 and win10 SDK, both give the same errors, suggested fixes i tried failed on both) and regardless of what I do I have these errors throughout the console window:

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
    ***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.

I tried !sym noisy/.reload which just brought up a whole bunch of HTTP errors and DLLs not found, and .symfix brought up this:

DBGHELP: Symbol Search Path: srv*c:\symcache*Symbol information
    DBGHELP: Symbol Search Path: cache*;SRV*Symbol information
    DBGHELP: Symbol Search Path: cache*;SRV*Symbol information

So I guess what I'm looking for is both a way to get windbg functioning properly and also an answer to what is causing my watchdog violation. I have been running Windows 10 for a while, had 1 watchdog BSOD on a previous Build and now 1 again on this one. No it isn't super frequent but it does bother me!

Carsomyr, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet - Similar Threads - Cursor Frequently Flash

2. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  3. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  4. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Image Below...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Image Below...: Shows that GUI applications are opening from Start.If only my Start menu would stay open when I take a screenshot.Microsoft has contradicted themselves, because I do not see Windows 10 anywhere on their image.Just Windows 11.This site is completely useless as I have followed...
  6. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  7. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  8. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-blinks-the-load-symbol-image/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  10. My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-loads-still-no-awnser-yet/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f