Windows 10: My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?

Discus and support My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need solution to issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryMitchell3, Dec 12, 2018.

1. My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?

Need solution to issue.

:)

MaryMitchell3, Dec 12, 2018

2. cursor disappears during touch screen mode

As of January 31st there is no way to show the mouse cursor while touching the screen: Show mouse cursor also when using touch screen

The linked post goes on to recommend using the Feedback app to suggest this feature (or find others who have suggested it and upvote their suggestions).

music2myear, Dec 12, 2018
  3. SANDYUL Win User
    DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Louie Del Win User

My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?

Cursor not showing up on screen in Windows 10:

Hi Maureen,

If your cursor has disappeared or isn’t visible on your computer, it’s possible that there was an update made that may result an issue to your mouse. To have this concern resolved, we suggest that you try pressing the function keys on your keyboard,
    you may try any of the following combinations: Fn + F3,
    Fn + F9, Fn + F11.

Additionally, you can try to update the mouse driver to fix the missing cursor. Here are the steps:

• Type device manager in the search box.
    • Click the arrow beside Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click HID-compliant mouse and select Update driver, then hit
      Enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions when installing the update and check the result after

Note: Make sure you’re logged in to an administrator account to make the changes.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?

1. My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen? - Similar Threads - cursor has disappeared

2. My cursor has disappeared from my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor has disappeared from my screen.: The touch pad just isn't working, all the other parts of the keyboard are though. I somehow managed to restart my laptop by navigating with the arrow buttons alone, but it's very inconvenient. I don't use a separate mouse pad....
  3. My cursor has disappeared from my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor has disappeared from my screen.: The touch pad just isn't working, all the other parts of the keyboard are though. I somehow managed to restart my laptop by navigating with the arrow buttons alone, but it's very inconvenient. I don't use a separate mouse pad....
  4. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor has disappeared??: Hi my name is Emma and I have an ASUS Vivobook 15. Just today I have noticed that my laptop’s cursor has disappeared when I’m using my homescreen, but is apparent on my Lock Screen. I’ve already done some research, and I’ve tried restarting/shutting down the laptop, but...
  5. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor has disappeared??: Hi my name is Emma and I have an ASUS Vivobook 15. Just today I have noticed that my laptop’s cursor has disappeared when I’m using my homescreen, but is apparent on my Lock Screen. I’ve already done some research, and I’ve tried restarting/shutting down the laptop, but...
  6. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My I-cursor flickers and disappears when I am typing, how do I get it to reappear?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My I-cursor flickers and disappears when I am typing, how do I get it to reappear?: This issue seems to occur on different browsers as it does not happen on whatsapp or settings but it occurs on chrome and microsoft edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-i-cursor-flickers-and-disappears-when-i-am/e5c6daff-d73b-40a5-8b77-d24bf0731950
  8. how do i get my cursor to move?

how do i get my cursor to move?: How do i get my cursor to move? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-cursor-to-move/be5b79f3-480d-48b9-92a3-e705b6af4a37
  9. My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.

My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.: I have an acer swift laptop. Out of the blue during a browsing session, my cursor froze. Touchpad gestures also didn't work. I tried to restart and the cursor was just frozen in the centre of the screen instead. I went to device manager, went to 'mice and other pointing...
  10. Mail application has disappeared - how do I get it back?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail application has disappeared - how do I get it back?: I usually use Gmail with Firefox but wanted to give Windows Mail another try. Much to my surprise I cannot find it. Then I went to search for it using the task bar and my search window has also gone somewhere. Has anyone else come across this problem? 14577

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why has my cursor disappeared in Explorer?

2. cannot get my windows cursor to show

3. the curser has disapperes from my screen

4. how can I get mouse pointer to show up on my touch screen,
  5. cursor has disappeared on screen,
  6. my cursor has gone off my screen,
  7. get my cursor to show,
  8. how do i get the cursor to show on screen