Windows 10: My cursor is disappear every time

Discus and support My cursor is disappear every time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When Im playing games or do everything,my cursor is disappear and come again when Im moving my mouse,I trying to troubleshooting they say need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SelvesterSinun, Nov 1, 2019.

1. My cursor is disappear every time

When Im playing games or do everything,my cursor is disappear and come again when Im moving my mouse,I trying to troubleshooting they say need to restart,when im restart my computer,It not solve yet,im using window 10 acer,please help me

:)

SelvesterSinun, Nov 1, 2019
  2. SANDYUL Win User

DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Nov 1, 2019
  3. James3k Win User
    cursor disappears

When typing in word or browser search details, cursor disappears and cannot continue without reclicking for cursor. It seems like it times out.

James3k, Nov 1, 2019
  4. My cursor is disappear every time

Problem with cursor disappearing

This problem can occur to you due to many reasons.

To make sure your cursor will not disappear next time, you can try the following ways.

1. Check the physical condition and USB port by plugging it into another PC or port.

2. Re-enable your mouse with shortcut. For Toshiba, press Fn + F5. For ASUS, it is Fn + F9. For other computers, you can search directly on Google.

3. Highlight mouse cursor in Mouse Pointer options. For detailed steps, you can refer to
    6 Ways to Fix Mouse Cursor Disappears on Windows 10 - Windows 10 Skills.
    Hope you can find your way to fix this issue from it.

rickchristine, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

My cursor is disappear every time

1. My cursor is disappear every time - Similar Threads - cursor disappear every

2. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor has disappeared??: Hi my name is Emma and I have an ASUS Vivobook 15. Just today I have noticed that my laptop’s cursor has disappeared when I’m using my homescreen, but is apparent on my Lock Screen. I’ve already done some research, and I’ve tried restarting/shutting down the laptop, but...
  3. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  4. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  5. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My cursor disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cursor disappeared: Hi. Out of the blue, my cursor disappeared and it has not yet returned. I have tried fn+f9 and to restart the computer. How do I fix this? I have an asus and windows 10....
  7. My cursor disappeared.

My cursor disappeared.: I can no longer see my cursor. I have a touch pad and touch screen. Both are working but I can't find my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared/f41a5e43-993f-4597-967c-656f9f249f87
  8. my cursor disappears frequently

my cursor disappears frequently: cursor disappears after coming out of sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappears-frequently/40730d10-00e5-4285-9cad-72db9210b0d2
  9. My Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Disappears: I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes. I found mouse settings, although I use a touch pad on my dell laptop. There are no places that shows update. this is...
  10. My cursor keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My cursor keeps disappearing: It's more complicated than that. I have a laptop with an external monitor, the laptop goes into Extended Project once in a while on its own and I'll "loose" my cursor over there. I also have an Ubuntu computer that I have set up using a program called Synergy that allows me...