Windows 10: my cursor is not working sometimes

Discus and support my cursor is not working sometimes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello...this is my problem. sometimes my cursor glitches out or it will move by itself or....its changing the type of cursor its like changing in to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shawn mendes, Dec 9, 2018.

1. my cursor is not working sometimes

hello...this is my problem. sometimes my cursor glitches out or it will move by itself or....its changing the type of cursor its like changing in to a old school computer cursor

:)

shawn mendes, Dec 9, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 9, 2018
  4. my cursor is not working sometimes

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

my cursor is not working sometimes

1. my cursor is not working sometimes - Similar Threads - cursor working sometimes

2. Cursor click not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor click not working sometimes: My pointer click does not work sometimes, the left click on certain things like the close window, minimize, opening programs don't work, but it does work on website texts. My laptop is inspiron 7559. I downloaded a malware unknowingly a year ago, the exe launched...
  3. Cursor click not working sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor click not working sometimes: My pointer click does not work sometimes, the left click on certain things like the close window, minimize, opening programs don't work, but it does work on website texts. My laptop is inspiron 7559. I downloaded a malware unknowingly a year ago, the exe launched...
  4. Cursor click not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My cursor is not working...... sometimes it's working and suddenly it's get stucked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor is not working...... sometimes it's working and suddenly it's get stucked: My cursor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-not-working-sometimes-its-working-and/753b0646-99ba-47fe-a2d4-024f0fcc67da
  6. My cursor is not working...... sometimes it's working and suddenly it's get stucked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor is not working...... sometimes it's working and suddenly it's get stucked: My cursor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-not-working-sometimes-its-working-and/753b0646-99ba-47fe-a2d4-024f0fcc67da
  7. Mouse cursor sometime gets stuck at the top of the screen and sometime at the bottom of the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor sometime gets stuck at the top of the screen and sometime at the bottom of the...: I have a laptop, recently it started having some trouble with the mouse cursor. Sometime the cursor would get stuck at top of the screen or bottom. Even though I can move it, it instantaneously returns to its original position. Solution: I thought it was the problem of my...
  8. Cursor animations sometimes working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor animations sometimes working.: I just downloaded the Night Diamond cursor set by BlooGuy. Almost all of the cursors are animated. Sometimes they work, but other times the cursors all of a sudden will stop animating. Anyone know why?...
  9. Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?: I have this old-ish Midi interface. The last driver was a windows 8 driver. So, I restart in unsigned driver mode and browse manually to the driver. I made alterations in the .INF file so Win10 would be happier. Win10 loads it up but complains. So a bit sad I do a normal...
  10. Sometimes my cursor becomes invisible inside a window

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes my cursor becomes invisible inside a window: I am using Windows 10 1703. For whatever reason, the mouse cursor will disappear inside a window/program (I haven't found a pattern for which windows). The cursor is visible when I take it out of the window, and invisible again when I put it back in. Sometimes the problem is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cursor is not working

2. cursor not working on laptop

3. hp envy mouse driver

4. no curso on hp,
  5. no mouse hp envy,
  6. cursor disappear on hp laptop,
  7. hp envy mouse not working on part of the screen,
  8. hp envy curser disappeared,
  9. cursor for hp envy,
  10. pointer some times will not work,
  11. cursor not moving windows 10 sometines