Windows 10: My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

Discus and support My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every in 1 to 2 min my cursor refresh automatically it will affect the browser also.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayan Banerjee4, Mar 28, 2023.

1. My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

Every in 1 to 2 min my cursor refresh automatically it will affect the browser also.

:)

Ayan Banerjee4, Mar 28, 2023

2. Edge is automatically refreshing webpage on Mobile

Edge is refreshing automatically on mobile.

OS Build: 10.0.15063.297

My family has 3 mobiles Lumia 640, 640 XL and 650. All are facing same problems.

I can't access any website. After loading a webpage Edge automatically refreshes it and after 3-4 refresh it crashes.

I already cleared cookies, history stuffs but no success.

What is the meaning of having Smartphone when I can't even access a webpage?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Yogesh Dahiya, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Tate Tech Win User
    Cursor refreshing.

My pointer, or cursor keeps refreshing, and when doing so, refreshes the page in a way, it will turn white for a second. The mouse cursor keeps having the loading symbol right next to the mouse refresh every second. This makes it hard to type anything. I
    have windows 10 pro and my laptop is http://www.amazon.com/HP-m6-1205dx-discrete-class-LED-backlit-high-definition/dp/B00BGYFGKI

• AMD Quad-core A10-4600m
    • 15.6" LED-backlit display
    • Radeon HD 7660g Discrete-class graphics
    • 8GB Memory
    • 500GB Hard Drive

Please help.

Tate Tech, Mar 28, 2023
  4. W1zzard Win User

My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Most items are refreshed automatically. I'll add driver details to items that get refreshed.

Adding F5 for complete refresh is a good suggestion

W1zzard, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

1. My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage. - Similar Threads - cursor refresh automatically

2. My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.: Every in 1 to 2 min my cursor refresh automatically it will affect the browser also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-refresh-automatically-and-it-refresh/5774e323-6527-4aba-a996-460bc1679d67
  3. Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10: After not using my PC for about 3 months, I am suddenly experiencing issues with websites that have to constantly refresh like YouTube, Google Docs, Microsoft word online, twitter, instagram, spotify, etc. They either take too long to load, or do not load at all. Images and...
  4. Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10: After not using my PC for about 3 months, I am suddenly experiencing issues with websites that have to constantly refresh like YouTube, Google Docs, Microsoft word online, twitter, instagram, spotify, etc. They either take too long to load, or do not load at all. Images and...
  5. Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Cursor keeps refreshing intermmitent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor keeps refreshing intermmitent: My cursor keeps refreshing for 1 second with a 1 second pause between.The problem its solved when i plug in my laptop.I have a Dell Inspiron with a i7 8550u.I dont know what the problem might be,I tried a virus scan with bitdefender and nothing popped as malware....
  7. icons refreshes automatically

icons refreshes automatically: hi whenever I open any folder in any of my apps all the icons in my computer gets refreshed automatically though when i open anyfolder individually there is no such refresh problem Should i be worried that in long run i might lose all my data? or my computer might...
  8. Windows folders not refreshing automatically

Windows folders not refreshing automatically: I have an issue on my new laptop with Windows 10 -- the folders have stopped refreshing automatically. I have to manually hit refresh or F5 when I create a new folder on the desktop before I can see it. I have to refresh folders to see new files that I have copied into them....
  9. Windows Explorer is not automatically refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer is not automatically refreshing: When I am doing file or folder operation in explorer it is not automatically refreshing to reflect the updated changes How to fix this? 136118
  10. Show a webpage as wallpaper (and refresh it?)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show a webpage as wallpaper (and refresh it?): Is there a way to designate a particular webpage as wallpaper for the desktop and have it be refreshed periodically? I'm actually trying to show a webcam image (one of those showing cities or other scenes) on my desktop as my wallpaper, but to have it refreshed from time to...