Windows 10: My cursor is turning into blue lines? Help! (Details in comments)

Discus and support My cursor is turning into blue lines? Help! (Details in comments) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CalvinStro [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CalvinStro, Feb 18, 2021.

1. My cursor is turning into blue lines? Help! (Details in comments)

/u/CalvinStro, Feb 18, 2021

2. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

What you have suggested changes the color of the cursor.

I want the line item changed to blue when I place the cursor on it.

Kenneth Pincus, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 18, 2021
  4. My cursor is turning into blue lines? Help! (Details in comments)

Blue Lines in Menu's

When I bring up any menu and I place my cursor over a line item the line turns to blue (THAT IS GOOD).

Sometimes when I do the same thing the line item stays white. That makes it hard to see if I have the correct line item.

Does anyone know if there is any fix to turn the line items to blue?

Thanks

Kenneth Pincus, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

My cursor is turning into blue lines? Help! (Details in comments)

1. My cursor is turning into blue lines? Help! (Details in comments) - Similar Threads - cursor turning blue

2. How to turn comment details on by default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn comment details on by default: Hi, At work, my coworkers and I have started to add comments in the document's properties in file explorer to have better traceability and hopefully cut down on confusion. An issue we are running into though is every time file explorer is closed and reopened or we navigate...
  3. How to turn comment details on by default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn comment details on by default: Hi, At work, my coworkers and I have started to add comments in the document's properties in file explorer to have better traceability and hopefully cut down on confusion. An issue we are running into though is every time file explorer is closed and reopened or we navigate...
  4. How to turn comment details on by default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen and flashing taskbar, Please help (Details in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and flashing taskbar, Please help (Details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TanZhiYuan23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7bnb8/black_screen_and_flashing_taskbar_please_help/
  6. I need help with multiples issues(details in comments)

I need help with multiples issues(details in comments): submitted by /u/Hasheeem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kz28az/i_need_help_with_multiples_issuesdetails_in/
  7. Is my SSD failing? Details in comments

Is my SSD failing? Details in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/feustatiufilaret [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5jjgu/is_my_ssd_failing_details_in_comments/
  8. need help with my window management problem. details in comments

need help with my window management problem. details in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jjwwjjwjwjwjw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq5fpu/need_help_with_my_window_management_problem/
  9. I rebooted my pc, and now this happened. Help? (Details in comments)

I rebooted my pc, and now this happened. Help? (Details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ent3r_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha41ik/i_rebooted_my_pc_and_now_this_happened_help/
  10. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue: I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809. When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor (arrow) to the item I want to select. The line would change color (blue) when I chose the item. That what it did under windows...