Windows 10: my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10

Discus and support my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help, My cursor jumps backwards while typing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kimberlywaller, Jan 13, 2019.

1. my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10

Help, My cursor jumps backwards while typing

:)

Kimberlywaller, Jan 13, 2019

2. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hello

I have upgrade a couple of my PC to windows 10, ever since when typing in some programs the cursor jumps to the home position and I type over when I have just type.

Which is becoming a pain, if I press a key wait for the wheel then press the next and so on and so forth it would but this is becoming tiresome.

Link to a video as an example

Any suggestions

Marc@Glanvilles, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

GladysDeVane, Jan 13, 2019
  4. my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10

Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10

1. my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - cursor jumps typing

2. How do I stop my cursor jumping to my calendar when I'm typing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my cursor jumping to my calendar when I'm typing?: When I'm typing a glitch has started where, suddenly, my cursor would disappear and the text would start to appear in my outlook calendar. Random appointments would be made with bits of words. I would then have to delete the appointments and click back into my document or...
  3. How do I stop my cursor jumping to my calendar when I'm typing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my cursor jumping to my calendar when I'm typing?: When I'm typing a glitch has started where, suddenly, my cursor would disappear and the text would start to appear in my outlook calendar. Random appointments would be made with bits of words. I would then have to delete the appointments and click back into my document or...
  4. cursor jump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor jump: I use Windows 10. I have an HP notebook with touchscreen and Bang & Olufsen Keyboard with keypad. My cursor often jumps when I am typing. I try to type Microsoft Community and sometimes I will get something like MicrosCommuoft unity. That is the worst part. Next worst...
  5. My cursor is jumping around when I try to type in Word

My cursor is jumping around when I try to type in Word: When I try to type in Word my cursor is blinking as I type. When I move my hands completely away from my computer, the cursor continues to move on its own....
  6. Jumping cursor with Windows 10

Jumping cursor with Windows 10: I have a brand new Lenovo ideapad 330S, but I have seen this same problem on countless other brands. The cursor jumps around constantly, making it almost impossible - or very slow - to create documents. There are literally over a thousand complaints online, but no solution...
  7. jumping cursor

jumping cursor: I have had my Acer Aspire v3-572p computer for years and have had no problems. Just this week I have noticed that the cursor is jumping to the upper right corner. I have several icons in that corner and the cursor will select one of them and open it. I have Windows 10...
  8. when typing cursor jumps back

in Windows 10 Customization
    when typing cursor jumps back: when I am ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-typing-cursor-jumps-back/9231d879-dc7b-499e-9de2-10b7d5c46767
  9. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  10. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor jumps while typing windows 10

2. cursor jumping when printing in window 10

3. cursor jumps while typing

4. typing issues where the cursor jumps around windows 10,
  5. cursor jumps when typing windows 10,
  6. cursor jumps in windows 10,
  7. windows 10 pointer behavior while typing,
  8. typing jumps around windows 10,
  9. curser jumpy when typing windows 10,
  10. win 10 apps jumping and typing characters,
  11. windowsphone 10 search jumps,