Windows 10: My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

Discus and support My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Some random person on, Aug 17, 2023.

1. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open The jumping gets more frequent as i use my computer more. It'a extremely annoying. Please help.

:)

Some random person on, Aug 17, 2023
  2. JonnyF007 Win User

mouse jumps to top left corner of screen

I have surface pro 4 running twin monitors.

Mouse cursor keeps jumping up to top left hand corner of screen and opening whatever file shortcut is up there.

It is rendering the computer unusable.

Something to do with trackpad sensitivity?

JonnyF007, Aug 17, 2023
  3. RonnieB47 Win User
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.

I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was
    unplugged, the battery saver was turned on and notifications started popping up at random times and the cursor automatically jumped to the notification. I use a wireless mouse, Anker TM156g, and all the correct drivers have been installed. This was driving
    me crazy. I don't know what to do. Any site that has info on cursor jumping suggest a new driver but that doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated.

Ron

RonnieB47, Aug 17, 2023
  4. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

Mouse cursor jumps to top of screen

Hi, my mouse cursor is acting very weird. The cursor jumps to the top of my left screen on dual monitor setup. It's been fine up until today. It's a wireless mouse and has new battery. I have a video of it but don't know how to post or add link to YouTube.
    Any help would be great as it's almost unusable.

burntofferings1, Aug 17, 2023
Thema:

My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

1. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen. - Similar Threads - cursor keeps jumping

2. Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen: I've been worried about this for a while since when I use the browser the cursor teleports to the top left and starts clicking whatever is in there. Additionally, I usually get a Windows notification from Opera when this happens which is the browser I use asking me for...
  3. Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen: I've been worried about this for a while since when I use the browser the cursor teleports to the top left and starts clicking whatever is in there. Additionally, I usually get a Windows notification from Opera when this happens which is the browser I use asking me for...
  4. Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.: As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open The jumping gets more frequent as i use my computer more. It'a extremely annoying. Please help....
  6. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.: As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open The jumping gets more frequent as i use my computer more. It'a extremely annoying. Please help....
  7. My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason

My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason: HI, so I've had this happen before where my mouse was stuck to the top right of the screen and I couldn't move it at all. However now a different problem has occurred. After opening my computer and just installing some LED strips, my mouse won't work, which does't make any...
  8. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen: Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders. I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference. Is there anyway...
  9. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  10. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859