Windows 10: My cursor keeps refreshing like this, always. It's annoying, I have tried many yt tutorials...

Discus and support My cursor keeps refreshing like this, always. It's annoying, I have tried many yt tutorials... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_abhisheksingh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_abhisheksingh, Mar 17, 2021.

1. My cursor keeps refreshing like this, always. It's annoying, I have tried many yt tutorials...

/u/_abhisheksingh, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Tate Tech Win User

Cursor refreshing.

My pointer, or cursor keeps refreshing, and when doing so, refreshes the page in a way, it will turn white for a second. The mouse cursor keeps having the loading symbol right next to the mouse refresh every second. This makes it hard to type anything. I
    have windows 10 pro and my laptop is http://www.amazon.com/HP-m6-1205dx-discrete-class-LED-backlit-high-definition/dp/B00BGYFGKI

• AMD Quad-core A10-4600m
    • 15.6" LED-backlit display
    • Radeon HD 7660g Discrete-class graphics
    • 8GB Memory
    • 500GB Hard Drive

Please help.

Tate Tech, Mar 17, 2021
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Topeace Win User

My cursor keeps refreshing like this, always. It's annoying, I have tried many yt tutorials...

Mouse cursor keeps refreshing/loading/showing a blue circle (Windows 10). Any solutions?

It just started up today and my mouse cursor keeps on refreshing every two seconds. It gets really annoying and interrupts my typing, gaming, etc. I've tried so many things (including contacting Microsoft support, updating drivers, deleted and restarting
    tasks). Does anyone have a solution?

Topeace, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

My cursor keeps refreshing like this, always. It's annoying, I have tried many yt tutorials...

1. My cursor keeps refreshing like this, always. It's annoying, I have tried many yt tutorials... - Similar Threads - cursor keeps refreshing

2. My win10 pc have blackscreen with cursor i have so many watch tutorial in yt my task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win10 pc have blackscreen with cursor i have so many watch tutorial in yt my task...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-win10-pc-have-blackscreen-with-cursor-i-have-so/2b792d9c-a132-451b-8b6e-23490e35a637
  3. My win10 pc have blackscreen with cursor i have so many watch tutorial in yt my task...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My win10 pc have blackscreen with cursor i have so many watch tutorial in yt my task...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-win10-pc-have-blackscreen-with-cursor-i-have-so/2b792d9c-a132-451b-8b6e-23490e35a637
  4. My win10 pc have blackscreen with cursor i have so many watch tutorial in yt my task...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I was trying to fix my zip files not being extracted and looked up a yt tutorial and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to fix my zip files not being extracted and looked up a yt tutorial and...: When i log in, it says set up pin and when i click that, it asks for me to search for the app in the app store. It does not work and brings me bqck to the set up pin. I occasionally get a notification saying there is an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application and...
  6. I was trying to fix my zip files not being extracted and looked up a yt tutorial and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was trying to fix my zip files not being extracted and looked up a yt tutorial and...: When i log in, it says set up pin and when i click that, it asks for me to search for the app in the app store. It does not work and brings me bqck to the set up pin. I occasionally get a notification saying there is an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application and...
  7. Why is my microsoft store always like this? I have tried restarting, repairing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microsoft store always like this? I have tried restarting, repairing and...: Here are some photos. The last is something uninstalled before this all started happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-microsoft-store-always-like-this-i-have/14f20594-b086-425f-a24a-7fd27f843768
  8. Cursor keeps refreshing intermmitent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor keeps refreshing intermmitent: My cursor keeps refreshing for 1 second with a 1 second pause between.The problem its solved when i plug in my laptop.I have a Dell Inspiron with a i7 8550u.I dont know what the problem might be,I tried a virus scan with bitdefender and nothing popped as malware....
  9. My audio service is not running. I have tried many different tutorials on how to re-enable...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My audio service is not running. I have tried many different tutorials on how to re-enable...: I have tried to do the WIN + X > Device Manager > Uninstall/Disable/Roll Back My Audio drivers that I find there are: Intel(R) Display Audio Realtek High Definition Audio None of those worked. Then I tried the WIN + R > services.msc Then tried rebooting the “Windows...
  10. Wifi is annoying. Keeps disconnecting always

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi is annoying. Keeps disconnecting always: I am sick of this windows 10 which all of a sudden decided to drop wifi connection randomly. This random has become regular now. I tried all tricks mentioned in the net. Nothing works. Even reinstalled windows (format). Same problem. I only have problem with my laptop only....