Windows 10: My cursor moves by itself sometimes, and clicks on send for emails, when I never even...

Discus and support My cursor moves by itself sometimes, and clicks on send for emails, when I never even... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Feels like someone is playing with my nerves, and has taken control of my computer but not to the extent where I can t do what I want, but ithe hacker... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jack Saxon 7, Oct 2, 2019.

1. My cursor moves by itself sometimes, and clicks on send for emails, when I never even...

Feels like someone is playing with my nerves, and has taken control of my computer but not to the extent where I can t do what I want, but ithe hacker whos doin this, changes my texts as I m writing, although I never activated any spell check correctors, as far as I know they are all disactivated, okay, so How come the spelling that I write is changed as I move to the next word. it's like someone is changing the way I write my words, to make me look like somebody who is either incoherent, and or writes very badly, or both, and when I go back and re-read my emails, texts, comments, that I just wrote, often times, they are full of mistakes that I never even wrote myself, and I've noticed that many times, when I write, whether it's and email I'm writing, or a comment about a video on youtube, or even in my own word pad and I'm not even connected to the internet, and lately for the first time, actually just an hour ago, as I was writing my latest email and I was not even finished writing it, this email was a reply email, to someone who sent me an email yesterday, so I replied back, but as I'm still writing someone a hacker or some harasser clicks on send. So my email as I'm not even finished writing it, is suddenly sent, so I go back to the sender and redo the whole process, and again, this hacker or harasser foes the same **** thing, IM NOT EVEN FINISHED WRITING MY REPLY, AND I NEVER MOVED MY MOUSE OR CURSOR ON SEND, BUT SOMEONE DID, BECAUSE ALL OF A SUDEN MY PAGE RELOADS TO FINS THAT THE EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT, WHILE I WAS STILL WRITING IT.

ALSO I SEE MY CURSOR MOVE BY ITSELF SOMETIMES, NOT BY MUCH , BUT ENOUGH TO NOTICE THAT SOMEONE IS MOVING, AS IF SOMEBODY WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME, AND HAD ALSO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER, FROM A DISTANCE.

WHATS GOING ON, HOW CAN I STOP THAT HARASSER FROM HAVING ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER, AND PROTECT MY PRIVACY ??

:)

Jack Saxon 7, Oct 2, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Oct 2, 2019
  4. menu Win User

My cursor moves by itself sometimes, and clicks on send for emails, when I never even...

Right click a file to send to email

When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email.
    Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app.
    On using the WLM everything was okay.Do you think that this will be available as the mail app develops ??.
    I know that there are other options to achieve the document to the email yes But it was so simple with the WLM.
    What are your thoughts on this??.
    Many thanks David.

menu, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

My cursor moves by itself sometimes, and clicks on send for emails, when I never even...

1. My cursor moves by itself sometimes, and clicks on send for emails, when I never even... - Similar Threads - cursor moves itself

2. Cursor click not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor click not working sometimes: My pointer click does not work sometimes, the left click on certain things like the close window, minimize, opening programs don't work, but it does work on website texts. My laptop is inspiron 7559. I downloaded a malware unknowingly a year ago, the exe launched...
  3. Cursor click not working sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor click not working sometimes: My pointer click does not work sometimes, the left click on certain things like the close window, minimize, opening programs don't work, but it does work on website texts. My laptop is inspiron 7559. I downloaded a malware unknowingly a year ago, the exe launched...
  4. Cursor click not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.: Looks like someone else is controlling my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cursor-is-not-in-my-control-it-is-moving/307746b9-e43c-4423-8f42-145ff721ff47
  6. My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.

My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.: Looks like someone else is controlling my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cursor-is-not-in-my-control-it-is-moving/307746b9-e43c-4423-8f42-145ff721ff47
  7. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  8. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  9. Cursor clicking by itself!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor clicking by itself!: I noticed this behavior yesterday but i wasnt sure at first. Today i verified that my pc Cursor, is right-clicking, selectingpressed left mouse button by itself ornfaile to respond at first click. Tried many things like updating drivers, clean the mouse, replace the mouse,...
  10. cursor moved itself on touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor moved itself on touchpad: My laptope model is Asus A45vd. After i installed windows 10, when i used my touchpad, the cursor was moving itself without me moved my finger on the touchpad. May i know what is going on? May i know how can i solve this issue as this has been irrating me for several days?...