Windows 10: My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Discus and support My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. JaydenNg1 Win User

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? ​

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet 02bb51ae-88d6-4eee-bf6c-6c93b2bf7b9f?upload=true.png

:)

JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020

2. Fast blinking cursor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the cursor blinking constantly on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Cursor blink rate is set to Fast.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it sets the Cursor blink rate to normal. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to
    Large icons.

3. Click on Keyboard, Keyboard Properties window opens, set the
    Cursor blink rate as you wish.

4. Click on Apply and OK, check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 24, 2020
  3. JaydenNg1 Win User
    My Cursor Randomly Loads

Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason?

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet 02bb51ae-88d6-4eee-bf6c-6c93b2bf7b9f?upload=true.png

JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020
  4. My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

cursor not blinking problem

it's not the mouse pointer that's the problem .

it's the vertical line that blinks.

the question below sent by someone else in december is the exact problem i am having.

Q: cursor stops blinking after a few seconds
    My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet [​IMG]

Is there any way to keep the cursor blinking? Latest Windows update causes cursor to stop blinking after a few seconds.

warrenkelley jr, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

1. My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet - Similar Threads - Cursor Randomly Blinks

2. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  3. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  4. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  6. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  7. Cursor blinking loading icon repeatedly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor blinking loading icon repeatedly: How do I fix this? Updated windows and now it is spamming it. I have updated my drivers for everything. I have defraged and swept my pc to make sure it is clean. However the problem persists....
  8. My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-frequently-flash-the-load-symbol-image/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  9. My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-loads-still-no-awnser-yet/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  10. My Cursor Randomly Loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Loads: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-loads/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f