Windows 10: My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Discus and support My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. JaydenNg1 Win User

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? ​

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet 02bb51ae-88d6-4eee-bf6c-6c93b2bf7b9f?upload=true.png

:)

JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020

2. Fast blinking cursor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the cursor blinking constantly on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Cursor blink rate is set to Fast.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it sets the Cursor blink rate to normal. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to
    Large icons.

3. Click on Keyboard, Keyboard Properties window opens, set the
    Cursor blink rate as you wish.

4. Click on Apply and OK, check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 24, 2020
  3. JaydenNg1 Win User
    My Cursor Randomly Loads

Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason?

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet 02bb51ae-88d6-4eee-bf6c-6c93b2bf7b9f?upload=true.png

JaydenNg1, Oct 24, 2020
  4. My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

cursor not blinking problem

it's not the mouse pointer that's the problem .

it's the vertical line that blinks.

the question below sent by someone else in december is the exact problem i am having.

Q: cursor stops blinking after a few seconds
    My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet [​IMG]

Is there any way to keep the cursor blinking? Latest Windows update causes cursor to stop blinking after a few seconds.

warrenkelley jr, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

1. My Cursor Randomly Blinks the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet - Similar Threads - Cursor Randomly Blinks

2. My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Cursor Frequently Flash the Load Symbol Image below Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-frequently-flash-the-load-symbol-image/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  3. My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Loads Still no Awnser Yet: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-loads-still-no-awnser-yet/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  4. My Cursor Randomly Loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Loads: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-loads/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  5. My mousr cursor is blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mousr cursor is blinking: [ATTACH] Hello, I am using the Toshiba laptop with the Win10 system. My mouse cursor blinking when I am moving the mouse and the cursor is invisible when I am not moving the mouse. There is also a barely visible bubble stick on the bottom of the screen which I attached...
  6. Cursor blinks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor blinks: Cursor blinks about 3 times then stops with Notepad2 and Textpad. Excel and Word ok. Don Cole 123457
  7. blinking cursor

blinking cursor: I have 2 cursors. The one on the task bar is in a translucent circle and is blinking. The real one is blinking also and is hard to control. How do I fix this. I have an HP Pavilon Notebook and Windows 10. Thank you in advance....
  8. cursor blinking

cursor blinking: hey there , i'm facing problems with my pc when playing games , the screen just turns black while the cursor wil be blinking ! i updated my graphic drivers but the issue is stil there...how do i solve it...
  9. Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot

Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...
  10. Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot

Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...