Windows 10: My Cursor Sometimes Gets Glitched Up When Moving From One Side Of The Monitor To The Other....

Discus and support My Cursor Sometimes Gets Glitched Up When Moving From One Side Of The Monitor To The Other.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MillyMontana [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MillyMontana, Feb 10, 2020.

1. My Cursor Sometimes Gets Glitched Up When Moving From One Side Of The Monitor To The Other....

/u/MillyMontana, Feb 10, 2020
  2. LarryS2 Win User

Problem moving the cursor between monitors after replacing one of two monitors.

After replacing one of two monitors, the cursor wouldn't move correctly between monitors. One of the other threads on this topic was helpful, but it took me awhile to fully understand the suggested solution. Below is what I did to fix my problem. If you
    have the same issue, I hope this helps.

The problem turned out to be my computer display settings showed the new monitor was to the right of the existing one when it was actually on the left. (The new one has an LED display, so I wanted it to be the primary.)

I could move between monitors by moving to the left on the new monitor screen and to the right on the existing one. Here's what I did below:

Right click on either monitor screen.

In the popup window, select "Display Settings"

In Display Settings scroll down to "Multiple displays" and select "Extend these displays"

At the top of the "Display" window, grab one of the displays with the cursor and move it to change the left to right order, then click "Apply"

Now the monitors are in the same order in the "Display Settings" as they are in front of you. That should allow the cursor to move between the monitors.

I only use two monitors, but I'm sure this same concept works with more than two.

LarryS2, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Anakhalow Win User
    Moving cursor between two monitors

I have a monitor connected to my lap top in order to have two screens available. Cannot figure out how to move the cursor from one screen to the other.

Anakhalow, Feb 10, 2020
  4. My Cursor Sometimes Gets Glitched Up When Moving From One Side Of The Monitor To The Other....

Changing cursor exit direction on dual screens

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are you are unable to move the mouse cursor from left to right when using Dual monitor.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the display setting are not set accordingly.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click from Desktop.
    • Click on Display.
    • You will see two monitors connected.
    • Click on the first monitor.
    • Place check mark on make the monitor as main display.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

My Cursor Sometimes Gets Glitched Up When Moving From One Side Of The Monitor To The Other....

1. My Cursor Sometimes Gets Glitched Up When Moving From One Side Of The Monitor To The Other.... - Similar Threads - Cursor Sometimes Gets

2. Screen interface glitching when dual monitor on specific side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen interface glitching when dual monitor on specific side?: I use a dual monitor for my work with my laptop on the left and monitor on the right. I configured the screen settings to replicate this, but using a software I commonly use at work is presenting some issues. When I align the screens in the settings in their correct...
  3. Screen interface glitching when dual monitor on specific side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen interface glitching when dual monitor on specific side?: I use a dual monitor for my work with my laptop on the left and monitor on the right. I configured the screen settings to replicate this, but using a software I commonly use at work is presenting some issues. When I align the screens in the settings in their correct...
  4. Monitor sleeps when mouse cursor is moved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor sleeps when mouse cursor is moved: When I move the mouse cursor the monitor will be disconnected Going to Sleep and with a USB eject sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-sleeps-when-mouse-cursor-is-moved/c5d964f1-278f-468b-a1e5-ae72558d82eb
  5. Monitor sleeps when mouse cursor is moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor sleeps when mouse cursor is moved: When I move the mouse cursor the monitor will be disconnected Going to Sleep and with a USB eject sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-sleeps-when-mouse-cursor-is-moved/c5d964f1-278f-468b-a1e5-ae72558d82eb
  6. Monitor sleeps when mouse cursor is moved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cortana pops up every time I move from one side of my mouse pad to the other.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana pops up every time I move from one side of my mouse pad to the other.: How do I disable this HORRABLE feature? You should try using a 60 in tv screen with a bluetooth mouse/keyboard. Cortana pops up every 10 seconds! There MUST be a way to turn this off!...
  8. Multiple apps/windows open on dual monitors all minimize when moving one to other side. Can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple apps/windows open on dual monitors all minimize when moving one to other side. Can...: Hey all, I like having multiple windows of Chrome as well as multiple apps open on my two monitors at one time. All neatly spaced out where I can see them all. Sometimes I need to bring something from the left screen to the right screen, and sometimes this for some reasons...
  9. 2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved.: Hi, new to this sub reddit but Basically the title, girlfriends laptop suddenly decided to have one fixed mouse at the bottom right of the screen and one that flickers when she moves it around, it's a wireless mouse she has hooked up to it, and suddenly this has happened...
  10. Mouse cursor moves left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moves left side: Hi team, I am using windoes 10. My mouse cursor keeps on moving left side and it always select the first file in tha folder and am not able to scroll down. I have troubleshooting and uninstalled the mouse driver. But still facing the issue. Can you please help? Thanks...