Windows 10: My cursor vanished after an update.

Discus and support My cursor vanished after an update. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My cursor vanished after an update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mrnobody#1, Oct 12, 2019.

1. My cursor vanished after an update.

My cursor vanished after an update.

:)

mrnobody#1, Oct 12, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Vanishing wireless card!

Then I may have to get one. Any suggestions on a specific card?

Do note that this "vanishing card" has NEVER happened before until I got my netbook back up and running about 6-8 months of no usage.

Toothless, Oct 12, 2019
  4. My cursor vanished after an update.

Windows 10 Custom Cursor Keeps Vanishing

Based on our resources, the cursor pack is a software.

For better assistance, please clarify the following:

• Did you download a software for the mouse cursor?
    • Is there a device included with the cursor pack?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot of the cursor and the software?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Gerard Qui, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

My cursor vanished after an update.

1. My cursor vanished after an update. - Similar Threads - cursor vanished update

2. Profile vanished after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile vanished after update: My desktop installed an update recently and as it's a work computer I hadn't started the machine since. Today, I boot it up and my entire profile is missing. I can log in with the same code, but all my apps, settings, wallpaper everything is gone from the machine. I've not...
  3. User profile vanished after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile vanished after recent update: Hello, today I updated to Win10 build 19041.630 and suddenly, my user account won't show up on the log-in screen. Some quick facts: -I have a seperate admin account I can still use -My user folder and files still exist -My former account's SID is still listed in the...
  4. my cursor is invisble after the windows update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my cursor is invisble after the windows update?: after Installing windows update and restarting my laptop my cursor is not visible . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-invisble-after-the-windows-update/6bc1c46e-acec-423c-b75f-d2f1bcfbbd73
  5. Vanishing pointer after updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vanishing pointer after updates: This problem started maybe a month and a half ago with an update. After I reset my computer, the mouse pointer essentially vanished. It would flicker occasionally, and I could still use the mouse (touchpad and usb mouse) to click on things, but barring an occasional flicker...
  6. Mouse Cursor vanishes

Mouse Cursor vanishes: Since upgrading to W10, my wireless mouse pointer keeps disappearing. Also, if typing, the place is lost. The cursor is disappearing to the right of the screen Moving the mouse brings it back. I have tried many suggestions to fix the problem but to no avail. The same problem...
  7. Desktop Icons and Programs Vanish After Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icons and Programs Vanish After Update: Hello Everyone, As the title suggests, I recently tried to complete a windows update. The update failed multiple times before it eventually applied. Once I restarted my pc, I noticed the boot time was considerably slower than usual as my main boot drive is from an SSD. In...
  8. After Windows Update, My Sound Has Just Vanished

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows Update, My Sound Has Just Vanished: Hey Microsoft community, I have had this issue before and all I had to do was wait, but now I cannot as I do not have the time. Simply enough, I'm turning off my PC for the night through "Sleep" and I saw there was an update, I didn't want to update it at the time so I just...
  9. updates vanished

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updates vanished: Well this is a super weird one. I started to experiment with sleep mode by manually putting PC in sleep mode. I only did this if I was leaving the PC for more than 30 minutes and only started this yesterday around 3pm. All was well until I went to bed last night (it was...
  10. Mouse driver issue, cursor has vanished

Mouse driver issue, cursor has vanished: Hello all, first time posting here, was hoping you could help me with a bizarre problem that I've encountered today. My newly built PC told me there was a problem with my PS/2 mouse driver (mouse is a Razer Naga 2014 with wired USB connection and had been working perfectly...