Windows 10: My cursor will not move while hold down a key.

Discus and support My cursor will not move while hold down a key. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My cursor will not move if I press down any key except the space bar it is really hard to do loads of stuff since it will not move once I press a key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jvxck., Mar 1, 2020.

1. jvxck. Win User

My cursor will not move while hold down a key.

My cursor will not move if I press down any key except the space bar it is really hard to do loads of stuff since it will not move once I press a key does anyone know how to fix?

:)

jvxck., Mar 1, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Mar 1, 2020
  4. My cursor will not move while hold down a key.

Cursor can't move while holding a Key

I have a Dell Laptop with a Dell Touchpad and when i hold a Key and when i try to move my cursor it moves a little or immediately does not move, this is very annoying when i am playing games. Can you guys help me?

AlienMan33, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

My cursor will not move while hold down a key.

1. My cursor will not move while hold down a key. - Similar Threads - cursor move while

2. cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  3. cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  4. can move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  5. can move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  6. i can't move my cursor when i'm holding a key on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't move my cursor when i'm holding a key on the keyboard: when i'm holding a keyword like example the word 'W' the cursor just stay on it's place like it's not allowed to move, but when i release the key it work properly. i have updated my windows and updated tools given from an office support but that didn't solve my problem...
  7. Can't move mouse while holding a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while holding a key: I can't move my mouse while holding down on a key. I use a track pad, and I use an HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-mouse-while-holding-a-key/f40ac3ad-2391-4ff0-aa1a-cb3aceed52b7
  8. My cursor stops moving when i hold down a key on my keyboard!!!

My cursor stops moving when i hold down a key on my keyboard!!!: I was trying to do some light gaming on my laptop, when i noticed that my touchpad does not work at the same time as pressing or holding down any key on my keyboard. This would make it impossible for me to do any sort of gaming. I am using a HP Elitebook 745 G3, I have...
  9. I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY

I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY: I have a brand new windows 10 laptop and haven't been able to find any way to turn off smart sense or anything to fix this issue. I go into control panel and my mouse settings just aren't there to begin with. when i go into settings nothing indicates any way to change any of...
  10. Mouse Cursor Freezes When Holding Down A Key!

Mouse Cursor Freezes When Holding Down A Key!: Hello, I just upgraded to Windows 10 after all that hype but it looks like I can't even play games or do any work on PS or AI. Whenever I hold down a key on the keyboard, the mouse cursor freezes and I can't move it unless I let go off the key. I have updated my drivers...