Windows 10: My cursor wont show up

Discus and support My cursor wont show up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my cursor wont show up I try to do everything but it still wont show up. help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoseBlue2, Feb 22, 2019.

1. RoseBlue2 Win User

My cursor wont show up

my cursor wont show up I try to do everything but it still wont show up. help?

:)

RoseBlue2, Feb 22, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Feb 22, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 22, 2019
  4. My cursor wont show up

Wont show or recognize my 4890

Have this little issue. It wont show the temps of my 4890 or even recognize it. I had something like this when I put in my Nvidia card and before I installed the drivers it wouldnt show the temps. In this case, however, I reinstalled the ATI drivers several times but still nothing.

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

My cursor wont show up

1. My cursor wont show up - Similar Threads - cursor wont show

2. why wont my m.2 show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont my m.2 show up: ive looked in the the disk management, files, and even tried bios and reslotting everything. how would i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-m2-show-up/191afa00-7310-4bd4-b597-e6c4391a1aad
  3. why wont my m.2 show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont my m.2 show up: ive looked in the the disk management, files, and even tried bios and reslotting everything. how would i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-m2-show-up/191afa00-7310-4bd4-b597-e6c4391a1aad
  4. FH4 Wont show up in my library

FH4 Wont show up in my library: I bought this game years ago on xbox digitally. I then moved to PC and wanted to play the game again recently. I went to the Microsoft store with the same account I bought it on and went to my library and its not there. I only have the DLC for it and I have no idea what the...
  5. Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger

Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger: I have the Messenger app downloaded on my laptop, and everytime I open it up from the window's search section, my cursor will not show up on the page. It's not the mouse's problem since i've tried it with my touchpad as well. The cursor shows up everywhere else, it's just...
  6. My headset wont show up in control panel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset wont show up in control panel.: I have the option for speakers/headphones realtek audio but that doesnt let me use the mic in my 3.5mm headset. submitted by /u/mlgnoscp2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcxtfw/my_headset_wont_show_up_in_control_panel/
  7. Cursor not showing up in Google email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor not showing up in Google email: My mouse prompter was working fine on all screens. All of a sudden it stopped appearing in my Google email. I shows on Facebook and Microsoft word. I checked and change my mouse battery - still not no mouse prompter in Google email. Please advise. Thank you...
  8. Game wont show up

Game wont show up: Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is...
  9. My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks: it's starting to make me mad how my iPhone hotspot will show up on my ps4 but won't show up on my PC. Help mee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-iphone-hotspot-wont-show-up-in-the-networks/b1ac7a51-56a4-4818-8f8e-67f5b2ec78a6
  10. My pc apps wont show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc apps wont show up: So basically last night I downloaded the windows 10 update (December 20th), now when i turn on my pc it show my background and the task bar and all but my icons and other app wont show up. The whey I got onto google though is because for some reason my files will open (...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor wont show

2. half-life no curser windows 10

3. cannot see cursor moving

4. cursor wont show on windows,
  5. when starting computer cursor doesnt show up,
  6. cursor wont show up