Windows 10: my cursor

Discus and support my cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cursor is gone since update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor/3c15321d-6937-4d9f-ae9a-287b2cb2b429 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by REBECCAMCQUEEN1, Jul 7, 2020.

1. my cursor

My cursor is gone since update

:)

REBECCAMCQUEEN1, Jul 7, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Cursor lagging on my desktop

Hi Charlie,

To help you with your concern, we'd like to suggest checking if there are unwanted applications running in the background. To check this, follow these steps below:

• Right-click on your Start Menu button on the Taskbar.
    • Click Task Manager
    • Under Processes, close any applications that are running in the background that are consuming resources on your laptop. Select the program and then click
      End Task.
    • Next click the Details tab, choose the program that is consuming a lot of memory on your computer and then press
      End Task.
    • Check if the cursor is responding slowly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Josef Bri, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

my cursor

my cursor does not work!

Hi,

The driver for the device may be outdated or corrupted, resulting to this problem. Let's look into some things to have a better idea about what could be causing this problem. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you checked for any available updates for your drivers?
    • Do you get any errors when the cursor stops to function?

See if the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter in Control Panel will be able to find any issues. Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices and allow the troubleshooter to run.

You can also manually check for updates for your mouse. Here's how:

• Right-click on the Windows icon on your home screen.
    • Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the device that shows under the list of mice and pointing devices.
    • Choose Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Select Update Driver....
    • Click OK once it's done.

Let us know if the suggestions above fix the issue with your cursor.

We're here if you need additional help.

Ruz San, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

my cursor

1. my cursor - Similar Threads - cursor

2. Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent...: I didn't install xbox and I don't use xbox but suddenly it is running on my windows 10 after recent software push. Or this is something that says xbox but is not. I checked installed programs but don't see it. How do I fix this xbox running crazy on my windows 10? What...
  3. Cursor Blinking Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Blinking Problem: Hi i am facing cursor blinking problem in my window 10 OS. I tried many method which are available on google but not able to solve it.. Please tell me the accuarte solution if you have Thank you.....
  4. Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes: First off, i know its not my monitor because the cursor still moves with my mouse, its like the whole pc stops for a second, I haven't found any real solutions. Could it be my drivers?...
  5. cursor changes to a dots and a horizonal bar at times when i go into mail app for MS

cursor changes to a dots and a horizonal bar at times when i go into mail app for MS: i didn't do anything for this to happen. It's called a split V cursor apparently. I looked online. WHat caused this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-changes-to-a-dots-and-a-horizonal-bar-at/2e3f9d84-c630-4981-84b8-acb7b53a5fa7
  6. Memory_Management blue screen, black screen with cursor, even more problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_Management blue screen, black screen with cursor, even more problems: Hi there, I need a bit of help with my system. Yesterday I got a blue screen saying "memory_management", and ever since then it's been pretty much dysfunctional. For a while it would only boot to a black screen with a cursor, but now after waiting a while it loads the...
  7. Cursor takes a while to start moving. Not sure why.

Cursor takes a while to start moving. Not sure why.: So, I just got a new laptop, the new Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, and I have noticed something that I had also experienced on an older laptop, some old HP laptop, that I was using years ago. Whenever I go to move the cursor, after not using it for a few seconds, with either the track...
  8. Cursor Not Working In Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Not Working In Chrome: Hello, I am not sure if this is a Windows question or a Surface question. I am having a problem with my cursor when any internet browser is open. I will be working in a browser and then all of the sudden my cursor will not respond at the top of the screen and the bottom...
  9. Game Bar/DVR records games as black screen, audio works, i can see my cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar/DVR records games as black screen, audio works, i can see my cursor: Hi my questions are similar to these posts but nothing has worked for me yet: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-records-gameplay-as-a-black-screen-ever/fd794e3d-62e8-4168-8fec-7f74bdcb82ac...
  10. Search Box Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Box Cursor: I installed the latest Windows 10 updates 2 days ago. Since then I cannot put the cursor pointer to the search box next to the Windows sign in the lower-left corner of my screen. The search box is part of my taskbar on the bottom of my home screen. Please help....