Windows 10: My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot

Discus and support My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know a fix to this? The cursor is reset until I change any cursor setting, then it comes back to the custom state. However, it's pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BreaDKatka, Feb 18, 2021.

1. My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot

Does anyone know a fix to this? The cursor is reset until I change any cursor setting, then it comes back to the custom state. However, it's pretty annoying to have to do this every time I restart.

submitted by /u/BreaDKatka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BreaDKatka, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Cesare Win User

Custom Cursors

Please keep all the rainbow color looping as they are. It is now perfect. The black border is the best color to use as the outline. It brings a good contrast, making sure that all the colors appears well.

My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot [​IMG]

My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot [​IMG]

As a reminder, please keep in mind that this cursor set must be suitable for Windows 10 - 19H1 or above, so you must include all the 17 cursor roles in the same set.

As for the animation steps and the number of colors used, make sure that all the 17 cursor roles have all the same colors in the same order and the same animation steps playing the animation at the same speed. Good luck Hopachi and thank you for making this cursor set on my behalf.

Cesare, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Cursor Customization

I downloaded a custom cursor pack and have the folder of these in my download folder. Whenever I restart my laptop, however, the cursor resets to the default options. When I open the cursor dialogue box, it still has my custom cursors and selecting ok puts
    them back on.

Is there a way to keep my cursor from changing back to the default?

NathanChris, Feb 18, 2021
  4. SylkRode Win User

My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot

custom cursors regularly reset

I use my own cursors, but Windows keeps resetting them to default every time I log in. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the login screen or something, but it's getting really annoying.

SylkRode, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot

1. My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot - Similar Threads - custom cursor keeps

2. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.: I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't work or don't apply to my mouse, a Logitech M570. It's just the cursor speed. It's maddening because for the past couple of...
  3. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.: I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't work or don't apply to my mouse, a Logitech M570. It's just the cursor speed. It's maddening because for the past couple of...
  4. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Every time I reboot...

Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  6. How do I keep my custom cursors ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I keep my custom cursors ?: I love my custom cursors, I moved them into the windows/cursors folder but everytime i restart my pc it reverts back and I have to enable it again. am i able to delete all the original cursors? I only want my custom. submitted by /u/edgyhxll [link] [comments]...
  7. My cursor is disappear every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor is disappear every time: When Im playing games or do everything,my cursor is disappear and come again when Im moving my mouse,I trying to troubleshooting they say need to restart,when im restart my computer,It not solve yet,im using window 10 acer,please help me...
  8. why do my custom mouse cursors/pointers keep resetting?

why do my custom mouse cursors/pointers keep resetting?: I have custom mouse cursors set that match the theme of my PC (black and red), but every time I turn my computer on they reset back to the default cursors, and when I go into the mouse settings to change them back, it says that I still have them set to my custom profile. is...
  9. custom cursors regularly reset

custom cursors regularly reset: I use my own cursors, but Windows keeps resetting them to default every time I log in. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the login screen or something, but it's getting really annoying. 47060
  10. Custom cursors reset after reboot

Custom cursors reset after reboot: I applied the old Windows Vista/7 cursors and everytime I reboot it uses the Windows 10 sets even though it's still shows Windows Aero is applied. Why? Is there a cache or something I need to deal with? 77445