Windows 10: My customer Service Rep has not called back

Discus and support My customer Service Rep has not called back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Re Case Number 1011 844 365 My Customer service rep said He would call back it has been 2 hours please call 905 503-0210 Thank You Maxwell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxwellSucee, Oct 15, 2020.

1. My customer Service Rep has not called back

Hello

Re Case Number 1011 844 365 My Customer service rep said He would call back it has been 2 hours please call 905 503-0210

Thank You

Maxwell Sucee

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

MaxwellSucee, Oct 15, 2020

2. Talk to customer service

Please have someone to call me. I want to talk to a customer service rep on the phone, Please call me Jerry McCreary 601 426-6233

jerrymccreary, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Customer Service Assistance

It does sound like you need a replacement..

phone back.. try to speak to that woman again.. if that fails, continue the phone call with "maybe you should help me.. my phone... etc"

you don't need to deal with a single rep, you need the company to replace your phone and any rep should be able to do arrange that for you..

seriously, Nokia customer service is pretty damn poor.. it's such a shame..

cpitchford, Oct 15, 2020
  4. My customer Service Rep has not called back

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

My customer Service Rep has not called back

1. My customer Service Rep has not called back - Similar Threads - customer Service Rep

2. Why has no one called me back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has no one called me back?: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  3. Why has no one called me back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has no one called me back?: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  4. Why has no one called me back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Call from legit Microsoft rep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call from legit Microsoft rep: How do I stop scam from "Microsoft Security" my laptop became locked up, I call number for Microsoft Security. They call me back from 'secure line' telling me what they had access to -- which was all personal information, including bank account number etc. ?? I am pretty...
  6. Call from legit Microsoft rep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call from legit Microsoft rep: How do I stop scam from "Microsoft Security" my laptop became locked up, I call number for Microsoft Security. They call me back from 'secure line' telling me what they had access to -- which was all personal information, including bank account number etc. ?? I am pretty...
  7. Calling NGHA Customer Service Says "No"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calling NGHA Customer Service Says "No": NGHA Customer Service iPhone 13 Pro Max Naif Batarfi Say "Sorry" Naif Batarfi People and Say "Press the Windows Button and Click Microsoft Edge and Click Taskbar and Click Tablet Mode and Click Swiping Down to Multitasking and Click Search and Type Control Panel and Click...
  8. Microsoft has horrific customer service....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft has horrific customer service....: Microsoft in the past has been fairly good with the customer service they have provided, even being outsourced oversea . My recent experience was horrendous . The Philippine call routing service was so bad it took 10 calls and close to 5 hours on hold just to...
  9. Microsoft call me back services

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft call me back services: Microsoft call me back services for activate windows is it free or charges? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-call-me-back-services/0d6b9698-8a86-4b2c-8657-6433811c6e70"
  10. Getting calls from a Microsoft rep

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting calls from a Microsoft rep: I have been recieving calls from a man who claims to be from microsoft and my computer is reporting malicious threats and since it is free from Microsoft i am to do what he says to remove the threats He has my IP address when i asked where it is reporting from. Is this...