Windows 10: my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.

Discus and support my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My dvd player was working just fine then one day it says activation code needed but I bought the laptop new with everything pre loaded and all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelGosneywp, Feb 14, 2019.

1. my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.

My dvd player was working just fine then one day it says activation code needed but I bought the laptop new with everything pre loaded and all my previous laptops had same player and never asked for a code.It's cyber link dvd 14.I was never prompted as to needing code like for trial period etc...Help,I can't play anything and since when is a pre loaded app dvd player a trial period app?

:)

MichaelGosneywp, Feb 14, 2019

2. DVD Player

Window media player and cyber link no longer recognise DVDs (cyber link saya I need to pay for an upgrade)

How do I fix this

EdwardGough, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Cyber Link Media Player

My Cyber Link Media Player was not working right with any DVD that I tried. It would open and start for 3 seconds and then just stop and give me no options to fix anything other than to just stop. So I uninstalled it with the hope that re-installing it
    would help but it wont install and I cant figure out what to do. My computer isn't installing any other DVD player that I try. It always looks like it is and even says its downloading and installing user data but then goes back giving me the option to install.
    I just want a good media player! Help.

RachelFrausto, Feb 14, 2019
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.

1. my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code. - Similar Threads - cyber link dvd

2. DVD Player not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player not working: Hello, The DVD player on an EliteBook 8440p that I use isn't working. I insert a DVD or other disc, and I hear it whirring and making noises but when I click on the drive, it always opens the DVD tray and asks me to insert a disc. I followed all the instructions on the...
  3. DVD Player not working

DVD Player not working: DVD Player recognized but won't play any DVD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-not-working/525fcffd-01bb-42c4-8063-47d5b0e1f7d6
  4. DVD player not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DVD player not working: After latest update May 2020 DVD player not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-not-working/4087f94a-d1de-4b19-a6cc-23a7ae51bc5a
  5. DVD player not working

DVD player not working: DVD player not working. Getting Code 19. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-not-working/05799b4b-faf0-4921-96e0-ffc6f18f04b4
  6. DVD player not working

DVD player not working: I purchased a accessory DVD player (USB) because the built in player wont work on 2 different laptops, different models, Windows 10. The USB DVD player works very poorly and it's very difficult to play any DVDs. Is there a software problem or bug with Windows 10 that causes...
  7. dvd player not working

dvd player not working: My dvd player will not play either CD's or DVD's nor can I see it in Settings How do I correct this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-not-working/f0c37058-d372-4b75-a327-f0b75f3a0bae
  8. My DVD player no longer works?

My DVD player no longer works?: It appears that with one of the Microsoft updates, Power DVD was added to my computer. The problem is it will not read DVD's with out purchasing an upgrade.. It worked fine the last time I played a DVD.. ( which I don't do very often) What can I do? I have a big test to...
  9. DVD player not working

DVD player not working: On a Latitude E6410 running Windows 10 The TEAC DVD-ROM DV18SA will not load/run any DVD's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-not-working/2461b978-8a06-4fa3-b9c1-4a92fe3835e9
  10. DVD Player not working

DVD Player not working: Just like everyone else when I updated to Windows 10 I experienced my DVD player not working. - When I try to eject by right clicking nothing happens then i get "an error occurred with dvd/cd rom" message -Shows up on my Device Manager, under DVD/CD-Rom Drives, not hidden...