Windows 10: My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer

Discus and support My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night my computer started being really laggy so I restarted it when I back on I tried to turn on the game again and then my whole computer blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kariuro, Jun 4, 2020.

1. kariuro Win User

My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer

Last night my computer started being really laggy so I restarted it when I back on I tried to turn on the game again and then my whole computer blue screened when I came back half the files on my desktop were corrupted when I checked Computer it said that theres only a C Drive and no D Drive my friend suggest restarting my pc and so I did when it turned on again and I checked computer it said that the D drive Is there after a couple of minutes my pc blue screened again and now the D Drive dosent show up anymore Could Someone Help me ?

:)

kariuro, Jun 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Welcome to tenforums.
    Please post a screenshot of Disk Management.

My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer [​IMG]

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

You have a laptop: Are C: and D: two physically separate drives, or is D: a partition on your system drive?

The forum prompted you to add your build number so we don't have to keep asking.
    Win key + r, winver

Please run a disk check
    HD Tune v2.55 free - both Health and Error scans on all accessible disks and post the result.

Did you receive a BSOD error message?
    If so, this may well be better in the BSOD section of the forum where there are special information collection tools you use when posting.

(It makes it easier to read if you use full stops (periods) and other punctuation. Thanks!)

dalchina, Jun 4, 2020
  3. kariuro Win User

Last night my computer started being really laggy so I restarted it when I back on I tried to turn on the game again and then my whole computer blue screened when I came back half the files on my desktop were corrupted when I checked Computer it said that theres only a C Drive and no D Drive my friend suggest restarting my pc and so I did when it turned on again and I checked computer it said that the D drive Is there after a couple of minutes my pc blue screened again and now the D Drive dosent show up anymore Could Someone Help me ?

kariuro, Jun 4, 2020
  4. My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer - Similar Threads - Drive Comepletely Dissapeared

2. D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears: Windows seems to want to try and resolve the problem but just got stuck on an infinite loop--It restarts. Tries to solve the issue then stops the scan midway and opens windows like normal-- Then prompts me to do it all over again. Without really doing much the drive just...
  3. Bluetooth fully dissapeared from my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth fully dissapeared from my personal computer: Hi, I had my old laptop, a Lenovo Yoga 530 which used to have Bluetooth, a few months ago I had Bluetooth but last night I didn't see any Bluetooth in my notification nor in my settings.I have been trying to find the solution and watched many videos about this problem but non...
  4. Bluetooth fully dissapeared from my personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth fully dissapeared from my personal computer: Hi, I had my old laptop, a Lenovo Yoga 530 which used to have Bluetooth, a few months ago I had Bluetooth but last night I didn't see any Bluetooth in my notification nor in my settings.I have been trying to find the solution and watched many videos about this problem but non...
  5. Bluetooth fully dissapeared from my personal computer

6. My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer

My D Drive Comepletely Dissapeared From my Computer: Last night my computer started being really laggy so I restarted it when I back on I tried to turn on the game again and then my whole computer blue screened when I came back half the files on my desktop were corrupted when I checked Computer it said that theres only a C...
  7. D drive keeps dissapearing for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    D drive keeps dissapearing for no reason: Yesterday my D drive has been glitching out and keeps dissapearing everynow and then. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? oh and my laptop is an Inspirion 16 7000 gaming submitted by /u/Thejman5683 [link] [comments]...
  8. Drive D dissapeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drive D dissapeared?: Drive D has dissapeared from the this pc section it went to quick access and it's unopenable and some stuff won't open help please? submitted by /u/saladyboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dq8e5s/drive_d_dissapeared/
  9. My Computer keep dissapearing from the Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer keep dissapearing from the Network: Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 1903 machine connected via ethernet to a 2 machine network. My machine keeps disappearing from the network. If I run network reset, it appears, but soon it is gone again....
  10. D Drive is missing in my " My computer menu"

D Drive is missing in my " My computer menu": Dear All, Here is the Problem that i could't find my D Drive in my Computer menu. The problem evoked from Disk management settings, I wanted to extend Drive unfortunately i Made click on "Make Portion as active". After clicking when i restart computer it shown boot manager...