Windows 10: My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless

Discus and support My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My D Drive Disappeared and I'm clueless, basically it, one day I was playing on my laptop and then I slept, I woke up about a have an hour later, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WhW, Oct 21, 2018.

1. WHW
    WhW Win User

My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless

My D Drive Disappeared and I'm clueless, basically it, one day I was playing on my laptop and then I slept, I woke up about a have an hour later, my charger was removed by my siblings but i doubt that has to do with anything and, once i clicked on a game it told me that the path to the drive just simply didnt exist, i checked for myself through my computer and it wasnt there, I went to diskmanagement and it also wasn't there, I rescanned for disks and refreshed and restarted about a million times and nothing happens,

so may someone assist me please because of it clueless.

:)

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 21, 2018
  3. RainZ Win User
    One of my HHD disapeared from This PC

Like the title said .. one of my HDD (DMy D Drive Disapeared and im clueless :) disapeared from This PC .. not showing up anymore but its still listed in Disk Management .. how to bring it back with my other HHDs ? thanks.

RainZ, Oct 21, 2018
  4. My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless

Cannot access D drive since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for replying quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few more questions:

• Is the D: drive located on the same hard disk or on different hard disk?

• Did you have any important data saved on the
      D:
      drive?

If the D: is saved on another hard disk and you are unable to access it, I suggest you to format the drive completely and check if the issue is resolved.

To format the hard disk, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Disk management option.

• Right click on the D: drive and select
      Format option.

• Wait for the formatting to complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless

1. My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless - Similar Threads - Drive Disapeared clueless

2. My account disapeared

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account disapeared: Hello, i havent used my account for a while - about 2 months and today, i was trying to login, ive tried multiple browsers, skype, atd. it says my email doesent have account in it i was using my old gmail, but ive never recieved mail, or something about changing login mail,...
  3. My account disapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account disapeared: Hello, i havent used my account for a while - about 2 months and today, i was trying to login, ive tried multiple browsers, skype, atd. it says my email doesent have account in it i was using my old gmail, but ive never recieved mail, or something about changing login mail,...
  4. My account disapeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Im having issues with my D drive, random folders unable to delete.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im having issues with my D drive, random folders unable to delete.: Ive had them for a while, nothing in them and cannot be deleted. Tried to check what theyre linked to and nothing any tips? submitted by /u/Theravrauli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvv8kc/im_having_issues_with_my_d_drive_random_folders/
  6. My D Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My D Drive: So I was using my laptop and suddenly boom, my entire D drive went missing. Tried restarting and turning pc on and off and the D drive is still missing. Please help. submitted by /u/TheUniqueUsernameLOL [link] [comments]...
  7. my bluetooth disapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth disapeared: I have been using Bluetooth on me brand new Skytech Archangel gaming computer everyday and now all of a sudden it is gone and says I don't have Bluetooth. I don't know what happened but I had Bluetooth and now I don't. Ive tried your suggestions already and computer says I...
  8. my camera disapeared

my camera disapeared: My camera disappeared. my drivers aren't even showing up. but when I ask for help in the system, it says It can't because I have the app already. It's very frustrating!! any ideas?...
  9. Help pls im clueless

in Windows 10 Support
    Help pls im clueless: Hi all, so I have just build a new pc, it is only the third one that I have ever made and I am experiencing an issue, It happens at seemingly random times, but everything kind of freezes but not entirely. For example, if a youtube vid is playing the picture will freeze...
  10. Seagate Expansion Drive Appearing and then disapearing

Seagate Expansion Drive Appearing and then disapearing: I have a perplexing problem. I have a Seagate 2TB external drive that when I plug it into my USB3 port it appears in Explorer and sometimes I can even navigate through some of its folders. However after 2-5 minutes it just disappears and a message comes up "USB Not...