Windows 10: My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

Discus and support My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get this pop up when I try to do anything related to windows. All of the icons have dissapeared for certain tools such as Command Prompt or Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Con Man1, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Con Man1 Win User

My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

I get this pop up when I try to do anything related to windows. All of the icons have dissapeared for certain tools such as Command Prompt or Task manager. They re all just paper now. Image: https://gyazo.com/b6d4736da05eefc0fc3918f4ae2a3642I've tried to run command prompt as an administator but whenever I tried that nothing happens etc. I have no idea what to do.I am willing to send pictures of anything thats needed, please help.

:)

Con Man1, Oct 6, 2022

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 6, 2022
  3. windows 10 missing D: drive

Hello Jean,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with missing D: drive from your system. We will certainly help you.

We suggest you to kindly follow the suggestion from the below link and check if it helps:

Redirecting

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 6, 2022
  4. My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

1. My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows... - Similar Threads - drive missing can't

2. My D Drive is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D Drive is missing.: My D Drive is not showing in This PC. I tried initialising it through diskmgmt.msc but Data Error cyclic redundancy check occurs. When I run chkdsk in command prompt Administrator, cannot open volume for direct access is shown....
  3. My D Drive is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D Drive is missing.: My D Drive is not showing in This PC. I tried initialising it through diskmgmt.msc but Data Error cyclic redundancy check occurs. When I run chkdsk in command prompt Administrator, cannot open volume for direct access is shown....
  4. My D Drive is missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...: I get this pop up when I try to do anything related to windows. All of the icons have dissapeared for certain tools such as Command Prompt or Task manager. They re all just paper now. Image: https://gyazo.com/b6d4736da05eefc0fc3918f4ae2a3642I've tried to run command prompt as...
  6. My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...: I get this pop up when I try to do anything related to windows. All of the icons have dissapeared for certain tools such as Command Prompt or Task manager. They re all just paper now. Image: https://gyazo.com/b6d4736da05eefc0fc3918f4ae2a3642I've tried to run command prompt as...
  7. MY D Drive is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY D Drive is missing: I have a 500 GB SST NTFS system that is divided into 100 GB c drive and the rest D drive but now I cannot find any D drive at all somehow it is lost . but I can see it still in Disk management menu but not in the file explorer and I cannot access any folder located in the D...
  8. My D Drive is Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My D Drive is Missing: So my d drive has been missing for a long time now, I have ignored it for a while but now I need to delete something that was originally stored in the d drive, but its now missing along with it. The only trace of the drive is this symbol that is in my quick access in file...
  9. My D drive is missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My D drive is missing: [ATTACH] I opened my computer today and I found that my D drive is missing. I watched couple of youtube vidoes to fix it but i can't find the D drive in the Computer Management also. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  10. My :D Drive is missing.

My :D Drive is missing.: I need help. I can't find my :D drive, I have been looking for a while now and none of the solutions I have seen, seem to work. I believe that it disappeared after an update. I realised this morning when I opened my laptop that some of the shortcuts of games on my computer...