Windows 10: My D Driver is showing but not working

Discus and support My D Driver is showing but not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime I open a file that's in the D drive it crashes both the program I'm trying to open and sometimes the whole windows service so I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shadpoolio pc, Jan 16, 2021.

1. My D Driver is showing but not working

Everytime I open a file that's in the D drive it crashes both the program I'm trying to open and sometimes the whole windows service so I need to restart my pc. Only the programs that are located on the C drive work.

Also "Disk Managment" doesn't show me my drivers, either one of them.

:)

Shadpoolio pc, Jan 16, 2021

2. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Jan 16, 2021
  3. D driver

You appear to freely mix the words "driver" and "drive".

• A "drive" is a mass storage device.
    • A "driver" is a piece of software that allows Windows to address a piece of hardware. It does not need updating beyond what is included in Automatic Updates.

So when you write "D driver", do you mean "drive D:"?

Frederik Long, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My D Driver is showing but not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

My D Driver is showing but not working

1. My D Driver is showing but not working - Similar Threads - Driver showing working

2. D show lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D show lock: I upgrade my laptop windows 10 home to pro . After upgrading My Drive D: is lock . Microsoft asking nothing to save the recovery key. How to find recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-show-lock/ca9df58e-a88d-4a77-8f24-64bfe1727d0e
  3. D show lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D show lock: I upgrade my laptop windows 10 home to pro . After upgrading My Drive D: is lock . Microsoft asking nothing to save the recovery key. How to find recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-show-lock/ca9df58e-a88d-4a77-8f24-64bfe1727d0e
  4. My LocalDisk D Drive not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My LocalDisk D Drive not showing: Hi Team, from last 2 days onwards, after updating the windows 10 home edition my D drive was not shown in anywhere Even disk management also. I've done all possible solutions which are currently provided on the internet but none of them are work out for me. Can anyone know...
  5. My LocalDisk D Drive not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My LocalDisk D Drive not showing: Hi Team, from last 2 days onwards, after updating the windows 10 home edition my D drive was not shown in anywhere Even disk management also. I've done all possible solutions which are currently provided on the internet but none of them are work out for me. Can anyone know...
  6. My LocalDisk D Drive not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Drive d is not showing in my file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive d is not showing in my file explorer: Today when I opened my pc.. It was taking so much time to start! I waited for an hour...but nothing happened I tried force shutdown and then tried to restarted it.. It start somehow.. But i found in my file explorer d drive was missing.. And when I checked disk management...
  8. My D drivers not working after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My D drivers not working after update: Due to exams i dont use laptop abiut 1 months, now i open my Alien ware , and updating , after update is finished and my home screen opwn in laptop ..i shocked bwcause there are shortcuts are not working, Then i open this pc and see my D driver is not opening... I am veey...
  9. D driver

D driver: I have downloaded the newest update tried to update my drivers many times. I have searched and tried everything My D drive is missing it had 1 tb of storage, i use this computer to play games so i need that amount of storage. I have tested my drivers installed the newest...
  10. microsoft window driver D showing question mark

microsoft window driver D showing question mark: hi hell. i installed the recent update. then after opening the next day when i tried to open my drive D i was not able to open it. it was showing only question mark. i am not able to open it.. kindly do something.....