Windows 10: My D drivers not working after update

Discus and support My D drivers not working after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Due to exams i dont use laptop abiut 1 months, now i open my Alien ware , and updating , after update is finished and my home screen opwn in laptop ..i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoshanPanday, Oct 1, 2020.

1. My D drivers not working after update

Due to exams i dont use laptop abiut 1 months, now i open my Alien ware , and updating , after update is finished and my home screen opwn in laptop ..i shocked bwcause there are shortcuts are not working,

Then i open this pc and see my D driver is not opening...

I am veey depressed due to it ..it have many important works as well as data .

Its just showing D driver but not working ..like not showing others details and not able to open ...whwn we try to open its take lots of time then say can't able to access this drive.

Even i read various post soo i tried all method mention in other post regarding similar problem..

But they all are not working.

My D drivers not working after update [​IMG]

:)

RoshanPanday, Oct 1, 2020

2. D driver

You appear to freely mix the words "driver" and "drive".

• A "drive" is a mass storage device.
    • A "driver" is a piece of software that allows Windows to address a piece of hardware. It does not need updating beyond what is included in Automatic Updates.

So when you write "D driver", do you mean "drive D:"?

Frederik Long, Oct 1, 2020
  3. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Oct 1, 2020
  4. My D drivers not working after update

Equals Key Wont Work

We suggest that you update the keyboard driver. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Next and follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

My D drivers not working after update

1. My D drivers not working after update - Similar Threads - drivers working update

2. D and E drives not visible on PC after driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D and E drives not visible on PC after driver update: Hi, My file explorer was creating some problems while using it, so I updated the drivers and after restarting the PC, D and E drives were not visible, when I restarted it again, all three drives C, D, E were visible, but E drive has become RAW. while trying to access E drive,...
  3. D and E drives not visible on PC after driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D and E drives not visible on PC after driver update: Hi, My file explorer was creating some problems while using it, so I updated the drivers and after restarting the PC, D and E drives were not visible, when I restarted it again, all three drives C, D, E were visible, but E drive has become RAW. while trying to access E drive,...
  4. My keyboard is not working after windows driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is not working after windows driver update: I have just recently updated all my drivers in windows 10. I was hoping for it to enhance my usage or help me in some sort. But it has caused my keyboard to stop working at all. I have tried all the tutorials available but nothing seems to help....
  5. My keyboard is not working after windows driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard is not working after windows driver update: I have just recently updated all my drivers in windows 10. I was hoping for it to enhance my usage or help me in some sort. But it has caused my keyboard to stop working at all. I have tried all the tutorials available but nothing seems to help....
  6. My keyboard is not working after windows driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My D Drive disappeared after an Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My D Drive disappeared after an Update: Hello, Please suggest me solution regarding the issue I am facing with my Laptop. all of a sudden my D Drive got disappearedplease help with proper solution. my laptop got the new update and after update I am facing this issue....
  8. My D Driver is showing but not working

My D Driver is showing but not working: Everytime I open a file that's in the D drive it crashes both the program I'm trying to open and sometimes the whole windows service so I need to restart my pc. Only the programs that are located on the C drive work. Also "Disk Managment" doesn't show me my drivers, either...
  9. D driver

D driver: I have downloaded the newest update tried to update my drivers many times. I have searched and tried everything My D drive is missing it had 1 tb of storage, i use this computer to play games so i need that amount of storage. I have tested my drivers installed the newest...
  10. audio driver not not working after my update

audio driver not not working after my update: after the update of my hp laptop the audio driver is not working at all and it is showing cross mark as no audio device it is happend to all the hp users today after the update i will would like to inform you please check this and resolve the problem as soon as possible....