Windows 10: My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close...

Discus and support My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Question above. ^... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by poeff, Oct 26, 2020.

1. poeff Win User

My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close...

Question above. ^

:)

poeff, Oct 26, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 26, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 26, 2020
  4. My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close...

1. My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close... - Similar Threads - Dad has done

2. Was my dad scammed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was my dad scammed?: my dad turned his computer on and a popup saying the computer was locked/frozen kept popping up. It had only 1 number to call to have it fixed. it was a non microsoft number/message. The alleged company was called NovaTech. My dad called the number and it was a guy with an...
  3. Was my dad scammed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was my dad scammed?: my dad turned his computer on and a popup saying the computer was locked/frozen kept popping up. It had only 1 number to call to have it fixed. it was a non microsoft number/message. The alleged company was called NovaTech. My dad called the number and it was a guy with an...
  4. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it: hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try and update windows it says "something went wrong, try and open settings later" so i decided to look it up on youtube and they...
  5. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it: hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try and update windows it says "something went wrong, try and open settings later" so i decided to look it up on youtube and they...
  6. Inherited my dad's computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inherited my dad's computer: Hi, I inherited my dad's desktop. I do not know his Microsoft account password. I need to reinstall Windows 10. Is this possible without his password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inherited-my-dads-computer/f66a9f3c-19ec-444b-a985-2d391144d4be
  7. Some Application Make My Laptop BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some Application Make My Laptop BSOD: So, I'm Trying Some New Applications Like WhatsApp For Windows 10 And Roblox Studio That Meets My Laptop Specifications But When I Install It, It Ends With BSOD. I Tried Other Applications Like Adobe Photoshop And The Results Are The Same. Though its specifications are...
  8. Accessing my Dad’s Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accessing my Dad’s Laptop: Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place but I need help accessing my dad’s Acer laptop running Windows 10. He recently passed away and I’m hoping there’s a way I can get past the password screen without knowing the password? Thank you submitted by /u/shocore...
  9. Settings to make my "school laptop" faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings to make my "school laptop" faster?: Hiya, so I have a laptop provided by my internship since I don't have my own. It's an Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I'm not doing much. I just use Google Chrome since we're mostly working on the Google Suite. I feel like this laptop can get pretty slow to the point where I'm afraid...
  10. My laptop has forgotten everything that it's done for the past week...

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop has forgotten everything that it's done for the past week...: Hi - Sorry if the subject line is a bit vague but I couldn't think of a better way of putting it. I put my laptop into Sleep mode last night (running windows 10) and when I woke it this morning all of the files I'd worked on/created/downloaded over the past week had...