Windows 10: My Data Controlled by Me ???

Discus and support My Data Controlled by Me ??? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why do you people do this ? My data is obviously not controlled by me because YOU stopped me from being able to control my data . To add this lie... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeLongwill, May 23, 2019.

1. My Data Controlled by Me ???

Why do you people do this ?

My data is obviously not controlled by me because YOU stopped me from being able to

control my data .

To add this lie you are leaving people with the impression that you do not collect data

but in truth you do ( just not for advertising purposes ?? )

I swear you are trying your hardest to lose customers with your authoritarian ways .

Obviously you support Trump

what a joke you have become .

44 years of building software ( not trust )

and you still cannot create a reliable software system.

im fed up

:)

JoeLongwill, May 23, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, May 23, 2019
  4. My Data Controlled by Me ???

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown My Data Controlled by Me ??? :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, May 23, 2019
Thema:

My Data Controlled by Me ???

1. My Data Controlled by Me ??? - Similar Threads - Data Controlled

2. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  3. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  4. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver: I am updating my Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 from it's OEM W 7 Pro to a new licence W 10 Pro clean install on a new drive. For those that know Toughbooks, their HDD is contained in a vibration protected caddy. I've bought a second-hand spare caddy, so I can swap these drives...
  6. Trying to limit the amout data that my wifi hotspot has control over.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to limit the amout data that my wifi hotspot has control over.: Hey all, my house currently has no ISP so im using my unlimited data plan as a temporary fix and my computer as the router. However the issue is its leading to constant disconnects due to people using all of the bandwidth. Is there a way to limit the mobile hotspot on windows...
  7. Off-Facebook Activity - See and Control Data Apps and Websites Share

in Windows 10 News
    Off-Facebook Activity - See and Control Data Apps and Websites Share: [ATTACH] By Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy, and David Baser, Director of Product Management Many apps and websites are free because they’re supported by online advertising. And to reach people who are more likely to care about what they are selling, businesses...
  8. Your data controlled by you.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your data controlled by you.: For the past few days, every time I sign onto my PC, a window opens that says Your data controlled by you. It forces me then to choose between sending and not sending more data. I choose not and then exit. However, as I said, this happens every time I start my PC. Hw can...
  9. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? I've gone through each of the subsequent screens and it disappears at the end, but reappears the next time I open Word and/or Excel. [ATTACH]...
  10. New auto-delete controls for Google Location History and activity data

in Windows 10 News
    New auto-delete controls for Google Location History and activity data: Whether you’re looking for the latest news or the quickest driving route, we aim to make our products helpful for everyone. And when you turn on settings like Location History or Web & App Activity, the data can make Google products more useful for you—like recommending a...