Windows 10: My date randomly changed to Dec 10 2077

Discus and support My date randomly changed to Dec 10 2077 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This change happened about a week ago, since then I changed it back. I thought nothing of it but talked to a friend about it and it got me worried of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SicParvisMagnaBatman, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:52 PM.

1. My date randomly changed to Dec 10 2077

This change happened about a week ago, since then I changed it back. I thought nothing of it but talked to a friend about it and it got me worried of a potential virus threat on my laptop.

I did a quick scan for malware using malwarebytes. It found nothing (currently doing a full scan).

My question: has anybody experienced anything similar to this? And if so what was the cause and solution?

submitted by /u/SicParvisMagnaBatman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SicParvisMagnaBatman, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:52 PM
Thema:

My date randomly changed to Dec 10 2077

1. My date randomly changed to Dec 10 2077 - Similar Threads - date randomly changed

2. Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10: I cannot get Windows 10 to let me change the dates on photos that are wrong. I cannot get Photo Gallery or Windows Essentials 2012. I cannot see where I can open a dialoque box that allows me to open up a box for date taken and not date created....
  3. Photos randomly changes dates of my pictures

Photos randomly changes dates of my pictures: Hi, I have noticed this happening several times now. I am currently sorting my photos and doing albums with Photos. However, it turns out that Photos sometimes changes the dates on some of the photos, so that afterwards, they appear in a messed up order in the Photos gallery....
  4. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077: Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs. I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better) CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15 GPU: Titan RTX SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512...
  5. Date change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date change: How do I change the date for my Microsoft solitaire collection please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-change/e2eb6cba-aa30-4827-bec8-995e397346e7
  6. windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.: Windows photo editor 10 has changed the date taken date to when I modified the photo with edits. How do I get original “date taken “date back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-changes-date-taken-date/8f1cfce8-7af4-4e75-afba-d5a8f52b7ec8
  7. Windows randome file date changes

Windows randome file date changes: For some reason, my windows file system is changing the dates of my files for no reason. I'll put them in the folder and order them with the date or name tab and close the folder. when i come back to it, all the files have different dates ranging up to 2009! I don't know what...
  8. Change date/

in Windows 10 Support
    Change date/: Hi, ever since I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 my date has been mixed up. I'm in Australia so we have day, month then year. but at the moment it's saying month,day, year. how do I change this? thanks :) 122000
  9. EXCEL uses (any version) change format from dec comma to dec point

in Microsoft Office and 365
    EXCEL uses (any version) change format from dec comma to dec point: Hi there I've got a simple question used to do it in my head - but forgotten. A piece of software is blowing up because when reading an uploaded excel file it's not interpreting my numbers correctly -- I've got say 424,94 USD which in the UK should be written as 424.94...
  10. Change Date in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Date in Windows 10: How to: Change Date in Windows 10 How to Change the Date in Windows 10 A calendar date is a reference to a particular day represented within a calendar system. The calendar date allows the specific day to be identified. This tutorial will show you different ways on...